ORR

Posted by Reviewer2563751 on Jan 18, 2010

I took for 5 days and all pimles on my jaw were gone. I will continue to use this brand OGR product.

Great Alkalizing Herb for Vaginosis (Strep B)

Posted by Reviewer2109596 on Feb 24, 2010

I used this to treat the symptoms of Strep B. I began a regimen that did not include O.G.R., but once included along with other herbs the symptoms cleared almost instantly. It was what I needed to bring balance back, contributed by its alkalizing properties.

Very good at a good price

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Mar 19, 2014

We use this to help control candida, but it has the added advantage of helping clear up skin issues.

good

Posted by 4744493424708707935 on Apr 12, 2015

I bought this product for the first time . I loved it. my facial skin becomes healthier and more beautiful. recommend to treat acne

from russia

Posted by miracle on May 13, 2012

It really works! my skin become clean and soft, any prombles had gone. superb!

Oregon very Good

Posted by Reviewer2425165 on Mar 21, 2012

I take this product about 3 weeks, it help my skin to look better and my acne has been going away.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2203693 on Jun 23, 2008

Very economical and it is the only capsule I have found. I use against infection and for liver support.

I purchased for a friend...

Posted by DoctorMav on Oct 27, 2012

...who is yet to provide feedback, so I gave three stars. In any case this product is not for long term use as it can cause liver toxicity.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1354356 on Jun 08, 2008

This is my favorite herb to take an enema with. Will clean you out like nobody's business. If you are ever bloated or sick (or just want to lose some weight) this will make you feel like a new dime. I feel like the fiber is a little coarse for the stomach, I prefer golden seal root powder orally.

Works like a charm for arthritis

Posted by 4656289160484218510 on Sep 28, 2014

My mother suffers from arthritis. She has tried a lot of medicaments, and knows which are efficient and which are not. This is her favourite :)