Blood sugar

Posted by francesjoan on Apr 29, 2016

My a1c was 5.9 October 2015. This April it went down to 5.7 not significant change but maybe due to Oregon grape root. I'm thin yet I have this blood sugar problem. This product may help overtime.

Potent Herb with Berberine as active...

Posted by 4951332918000790970 on May 14, 2015

Regulates blood sugar like metformin//

good

Posted by 4744493424708707935 on Apr 12, 2015

I bought this product for the first time . I loved it. my facial skin becomes healthier and more beautiful. recommend to treat acne

Didn't notice anything

Posted by Reviewer1704422 on Dec 12, 2014

I took this for my face and also for SIBO, neither of which this helped, unfortunately. With that said, I've been on Neem for 3 days and can already see a change in my face. So for those of you who see no results, try that!

Bought this for eczema

Posted by ChisaHolly on Nov 29, 2014

I have started using this for 6 days. Can't really say if it works yet. I have eczema (red bumps that have liquid inside) on my body. It can weeps. I am hoping this will heal me, but I am also taking MSM supplements and other vitamins.

Works like a charm for arthritis

Posted by 4656289160484218510 on Sep 28, 2014

My mother suffers from arthritis. She has tried a lot of medicaments, and knows which are efficient and which are not. This is her favourite :)

Oregon drape

Posted by 4720779064630536293 on Aug 11, 2014

Good

Very good at a good price

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Mar 19, 2014

We use this to help control candida, but it has the added advantage of helping clear up skin issues.

RECOMMENDED FOR ECZEMA

Posted by Reviewer2091215 on Feb 21, 2014

I plan to try this soon. I bought several things recommended for my hand eczema: Selenium, Borage Oil, Vitamin E, and Oregon Grape Root......So far, I've only tried "Seventh Generation Hand Soap, Lavender (and the Citrus)" and within a day, my hand eczema is healing! My Naturopath recommended all-natural hand soap; praise God it's working!

Onnellinen / Happy

Posted by 4771081771019264110 on Nov 21, 2013

Kolmen viikon käytön jälkeen 30-vuotinen ihoni näppyily on kadonnut kokonaan eli puhdistaa todella hyvin sisältä päin. Suosittelen! Three weeks after my acne has disappeared and I have suffered from 30 years ... Indeed, I recommend to try, in fact I take just 2 tablets a day and it works.