Kids Love It!

Posted by a3mommy on Nov 26, 2015

My 2 kids love the taste of it. I give them 5ml a day (diluted with water), and it seems to work on them. They are 3.5 years old and 1.5 years old, and the elder one goes to full day child care. She used to get a flu or cough every month, but after taking this product, I noticed that she doesn't get any serious flu (just a few snuffles that last a day), and no fever! Already bought 3 bottles, still loving it.

This organic Sambucus is good for my child immunity.

Posted by 5048994438723434319 on Dec 12, 2015

My child, who is in pre-school, doesn't easily catch a cold like in the past.

Kids love the taste! I love that they do not get sick anymore! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this syrup!

Posted by HealthyEating on Jan 19, 2016

So glad to have found this Organic/GMO-Free syrup to keep my children healthy through the winter bugs. My children love the flavor and try to lick the inside of the "cup" when the should be "done". Easy and cheap way to keep your children healthier! If you found this review helpful, please click the YES button. Thanks!

amazing product

Posted by 5556598063649783124 on Dec 13, 2015

taste great . really help immunity to fight virus .

Good

Posted by 5036509808213917848 on Nov 23, 2014

Very useful.

We love this Product

Posted by 4935871706177244965 on May 02, 2016

Help my kit

Effective for early onset of colds

Posted by 5676080096470259192 on May 02, 2016

I've been using this on my 3.5 year old and 1.5 year old. 3.5yo loves it but not the 1.5yo. Think it's a tad too sweet but it's great for speeding up recovery from colds when taken at the early onset of one.