Customer Reviews

Nature's Way, Original Sambucus, Bio-Certified Elderberry Lozenges, 30 Lozenges

$9.13
$14.49
Savings of: $5.36 (37% Off)
4.5 out of 5 based on 252 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 109 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

recommended by my doctor; works for me

8 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2919916 on Oct 12, 2006

Purchased at iHerb

I am a type 1 diabetic and my doctor, Richard K. Bernstein, is also a diabetic. He recommended this product to me because illnesses wreak havoc with blood sugars. As soon as I feel a sore throat coming on or other symptoms and my blood sugars are going up, I take two of these tablets three times a day for two days. That schedule has worked every time for me; the symptoms and high blood sugars are usually gone before the sixth dose is taken. The only time it doesn't work is if I'm already full-on sick. Then it's a waste of money to take the tablets. I LOVE these things because I don't love high blood sugar! They're just one more thing that helped me reverse the nonproliferative retinopathy I developed three years ago, before Dr. Bernstein was my doctor.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Sambucol is wonderful

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1768388 on Dec 08, 2007

Purchased at iHerb

I have been taking this product since I had a very bad bout of flu 7 years ago - and have not had one since! I can see it's popularity is taking off, as for the first time ever when I tried to order, I could not get as much as I wanted, and many sites were completely sold out. I am a great fan of this wonderful product and take one tablet a day all year long (not just in flu season) and when I travel, one before boarding the plane, and one every 2 or 3 hours in transit. I strongly reccommend this product as I am so pleased with the results.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Sambucol Lozenges

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2260673 on Apr 14, 2008

Purchased at iHerb

Have been using this product for several years by opening a bottle at the first sign of a cold and taking 2 lozenges three time a day until the bottle is empty (about 5 days). Symptoms are milder and usually gone before the bottle is empty. Normally get 1 to 3 colds a year in the Pacific NW.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Профилактика простуд!

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Feofaniya on Oct 24, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Био-сертифицированный экстракт чёрной бузины -замечательное средство в период простуд, так как активно действует против бактерий и вирусов, вызывающих инфекции верхних дыхательных путей. Лучше всего, конечно, принимать при первых признаках заболевания:рассасывать 1-2 шт в день, или в качестве профилактики 1 шт в день. Я применяла при простуде в совокупности с другими средствами ( спрей для горла с экстрактом грейпфрутовых косточек и спрей для носа с ними же)-результат меня порадовал-выздоровление и восстановление шло намного быстрее. ПОМНИТЕ: ЧЕМ РАНЬШЕ, ТЕМ ЛУЧШЕ! Но, если даже упустили момент, то всё равно поможет, только надо будет подольше попринимать. На вкус кисленькие, приятные, язык окрашивают в характерный для бузины цвет-бардовый, не пугайтесь, так и должно быть. В составе также присутствует витамин С. Заказала ещё пару баночек-буду принимать в качестве профилактики в период гриппа.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

different but still effective

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2516841 on Apr 01, 2008

Purchased at iHerb

I'm glad Sambucol a sugar-free option again. Though it's re-formulated and easy to transport if you need to take it with you somewhere, I kind of miss the syrup they had... maybe I'm just a creature of habit but will need some time to get used to the lozenges. Nevertheless, the formula does work and I wouldn't be caught without it! I found iHerb to have the best deal.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 109 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives