Nature's Way, Original Sambucus for Kids, Bio-Certified Elderberry, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2465980 on Dec 13, 2007

I was introduced to this product by my Chiropractor. Time and time again it has proved it's worth 100 fold. I HIGHLY recommend every parent keeping some of this on hand.

Mrs.

Posted by Reviewer2138857 on Jan 04, 2008

Awesome product!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2031001 on Jan 08, 2008

Have been using on my 1 yr old for a few months with excellent results, especially during the flu season. She likes the taste and it has boosted her immune system. We all got the flu and she did not get sick! It really works.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1285871 on Jan 15, 2008

My son loves the berry taste. Easy to take.

This stuff works well!

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Feb 13, 2008

My 5 year old son just came down with viral cold/croup, and I got to try out Sambucol for Kids again! Amazing, He is hardly coughing at all, this is the 6th day of treating him. 10 days is a good regime of this to try for. I gave him 2 tsp Twice daily, and its working well! If I ever have another baby I would keep this on hand , as it can be given to children under 1 year.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »