it works

Posted by mrsmori on Nov 13, 2014

My 1,3y old caught a cold and i offered it to him. I gave it twice and next day he seemed much better and his nose was not runny. The bottle is quite small and be careful no to stain your or kids clothes because it has intensive dark red color.

Great Flavor

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

This is sweetened elderberry syrup and my kids had no trouble taking it due to the sweet flavor. I believe it was beneficial to helping us avoid the flu and many sicknesses over the winter. My words of advice is to buy the bigger bottle.

Love this

Posted by 4935871706177244965 on May 22, 2016

Love this

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1394128 on Mar 14, 2008

My son is 9 years old and has rarely seen a doctor. I treat him with Umcka and Sambucal whenever he gets a cough or a sniffle and he bounces back right away. I believe these products have helped him fight colds and strengthen his immune system so that he never gets sick enough to need medical care.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2465980 on Dec 13, 2007

I was introduced to this product by my Chiropractor. Time and time again it has proved it's worth 100 fold. I HIGHLY recommend every parent keeping some of this on hand.

Mrs.

Posted by Reviewer2138857 on Jan 04, 2008

Awesome product!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2031001 on Jan 08, 2008

Have been using on my 1 yr old for a few months with excellent results, especially during the flu season. She likes the taste and it has boosted her immune system. We all got the flu and she did not get sick! It really works.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1285871 on Jan 15, 2008

My son loves the berry taste. Easy to take.

This stuff works well!

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Feb 13, 2008

My 5 year old son just came down with viral cold/croup, and I got to try out Sambucol for Kids again! Amazing, He is hardly coughing at all, this is the 6th day of treating him. 10 days is a good regime of this to try for. I gave him 2 tsp Twice daily, and its working well! If I ever have another baby I would keep this on hand , as it can be given to children under 1 year.

I recommend this!

Posted by Reviewer1413559 on Apr 16, 2008

I liked this product very much. It works well and tastes good. No medicine taste. I even used it when I felt like I had a sore throat for three days and it kept me from getting worse.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »