Good

Posted by 5534706730705766731 on Mar 29, 2015

Very good ratio, quality price

Recommended product!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on Oct 31, 2014

I trust "the perfect health diet" in recommending 500 mg once a week. The body is perfectly able to store Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), so I prefer taking on big dose a week instead of smaller doses on a daily basis. It's both easyer and cheaper. I'm perfectly happy with this product, and will purchase again when it runs low.

Can cause hair loss!

Posted by 4979759273427956789 on Oct 27, 2014

Be very careful with this. I'm sure some people may do well with Pantothenic Acid but be aware that it depletes Biotin (B7). Such B vitamins are best taken in a complex since they often end up completing and outright depleting the others if you take just one or the other. You might get some acne relief but at what cost? Hair loss is very evident for me and upon ceasing Pantothentic Acid my hair loss would stop. If you dry out your skin from Pantothenic Acid you may be treating one issue and causing a whole different monster to emerge. It is not worth it. Look for african soap bars here on Iherb if you really want acne relief. B5 can be too dangerous. Not to mention the irritability and anger issues which can possibly arise. Serious side effects are very possible!

good stuff

Posted by andreatrky on Mar 01, 2014

this is a good product, noticed that does effect on me and my two freinds, used for regeneration in colon.. doe.s nothing for my skin... great for tired adrenals 01.03.try it b5 from Now brand, these is much better.don.t like Now products, nature.s way have quality products wich works.

mantener a raya el acné

Posted by 4906075951003585359 on Dec 04, 2013

La L- carnitina con el Acido pantotenico reseca los granos del acné uy los mantiene a raya.

Reasonable but not very effective

Posted by Pamelagohmj14 on Oct 29, 2013

I bought this product because of the reviews on how it will help reduce or cure acne, but these pills doesn't seem to be working for me. Doubt I'll repurchase this once I've finished this bottle.

Value for money

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 18, 2013

This B5 is great. I open the capsules and sprinkle small amounts onto (cold) food, because I don't want to take high doses. Easy way to take it. Thank you Nature's Way for not adding a whole chemical experiment to the capsules. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Good B-5 Supplement

Posted by 4984163340875233311 on Nov 05, 2012

I take this for general health reasons. This is one of my favorite B-5 formulas because it has a bit of calcium added to help with absorption.

Coffee withdrawal remedy

Posted by tigercho on Aug 30, 2012

I gave some of these when my wife was cutting her coffee intake. It picked her up immediately. If you want a safe approach to adrenal stimulation and/or are sensitive to herbs, this is fine along some adrenal cortex

Helps adrenals

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Feb 21, 2012

Dr. M. Murray ND recommends pantothenic acid to support adrenal function.