July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Way, Pantothenic Acid, 100 Capsules

Recommended product!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on May 23, 2013

I trust "the perfect health diet" in recommending 500 mg once a week. The body is perfectly able to store Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), so I prefer taking on big dose a week instead of smaller doses on a daily basis. It's both easyer and cheaper. I'm perfectly happy with this product, and will purchase again when it runs low. ======================================================================================================= Click my name KurtJacobsen ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here in Denmark (4000 miles away) within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my name KurtJacobsen at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Works well for adrenals..

Posted by Reviewer1459438 on Feb 26, 2008

It was suggested to me to start taking B5 for tired adrenals. I have to say I noticed the effects almost immediately! It did not give me an upset stomach at all.

Gets rid of acne

Posted by Reviewer2760149 on Apr 13, 2009

Amazing product. I've tried nearly all oral medications for acne, and this is the only one that works. I take 2 pills in the morning and one in the afternoon - 2 in the afternoon if I'm having a breakout. Nature's Way it the best brand of supplements I know.

RECOMMEND!

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Apr 27, 2009

I read The Miracle of Hormones by Dr. David Brownstein and pantothenic acid was suggested as an aid for adrenal fatigue. This product is wonderful. I felt an increase in energy within a week.

Value for money

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 18, 2013

This B5 is great. I open the capsules and sprinkle small amounts onto (cold) food, because I don't want to take high doses. Easy way to take it. Thank you Nature's Way for not adding a whole chemical experiment to the capsules. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.