July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Way, Parsley, Leaf, 100 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Parsley and Blood Pressure

Posted by Reviewer1841630 on Oct 19, 2009

My blood pressure was generally around 150/90. However, by taking 4 capsules of parsley every day my blood pressure has been lowered to within range. It is a very good product that I have recommended to others, who have had the same result.

Helped my kidney pain ALOT

Posted by MichaelLabib on Dec 20, 2011

I think my kidney pain is due to high uric acid levels in the blood. Parsley is helping more than anything else I have tried. I take 4 daily, I think I'm going to continue taking it for a year or so.

Used for edema and bladder stones

Posted by Reviewer3214781 on Oct 30, 2012

I got this product for 2 reasons, 1) its a natural diuretic 2) Its high in vit. C and helps prevent bladder stones. Im in a wheelchair 24/7 and I get really bad edema in my feet. After being on this for about a week, my feet were noticeably smaller. The second reason was to prevent bladder stones. I had one last year, a big one. I was told I need to be checked every year. Had my check up today. No stone AND the Dr. couldnt believe how healthy everything looked.

Customer Feedback

Posted by Reviewer2887440 on Nov 23, 2008

Very pleased with the ease at which I was able to order and at the prompt delivery. I am unable to give feedback regarding the product itself as none have been taken as yet, however my partner has used Parsley leaf for a number of years and she has found it invaluable in reducing her water retention. Thank you for a very good service.

solid product

Posted by 101010011 on Oct 08, 2010

beats eating or juicing a bunch of parsley

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »