2 Star

Posted by JOSPHH on Apr 13, 2016

2 star

I Feel The Difference

Posted by Reviewer2631028 on Jan 30, 2016

I have used this before and it works as the label states. It is safer than prescribed antidepressants and you can use a little more freely but I would not overdo it. Sadness or depression can affect people for many reasons so this is good to have around. There are some days I don't feel the need to use it but other times I am glad to have it on the shelf. Once again it beats prescribed meds that may have serious side effects or defeat other vitamins you take. This is another regular item for my household.

Gewoon goed

Posted by 4771737571778992341 on Jan 25, 2016

Gewoon goed...

Best I've Used

Posted by Reviewer1839812 on Jul 08, 2015

I've tried several brands of St John's Wort. This is the only brand that really seems to work for my depression.

Warning

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Apr 16, 2015

The use of St John's Wort have been linked to cataracts cause of the photo sensitivity. There are much more safer alternatives for depression like Zembrin wich is another natural SSRI or the fruit Camu Camu!

Good Value; Have Not Tested Yet for Effectiveness

Posted by Reviewer1893600 on Mar 31, 2015

I will review when I have properly tested this.

Active ingrediants preserved

Posted by 4863265231074097517 on Mar 05, 2015

I have worried about the generic clear capsules with God knows what inside of them. They are sensitive to sunlight & lose potency quickly, according to studies. I appreciate this tablet form for St John's Wort & expect to keep using the Perika brand. Pricing & delivery are very competitive as well.

Problems combinig with Antidepressant

Posted by 5741836419234565606 on Jan 27, 2015

I bought this product in order to boost my mood in to further levels after a successfull medication with Antidepressant called Cymbalta. But what happened to me was a drug high like feeling in the morning which made me competely out of my focus and energy and after a while I became horribly depreesed. Later I researched on internet and found out that the drug high feeling was a side effect and worsening depression is a common drug interaction as St Johns wort decreases the effectiveness of the current Antidepressant or worsen the symptoms. Which means St Johns not at all worth conmbining with Antidepressants and probably only effective for mild to moderate depression if take only itself. Its pretty much a low starting dose of Antidepressant. Good luck with anyone decide to stick only with St Johns Wort.

Effective

Posted by 4748136241622875611 on Sep 08, 2014

I bought these for my mother, who suffers for mild anxiety and insomnia. After two weeks she began to feel better, unfortunately she discontinued using it because she ran out. I suggest buying two tubes from the begining because it takes time to develop an answer with it. The only disadvantage is that it's very pricey. Wish you all the best, keep reading my other reviews.

Posted by 4641934553713746068 on Sep 03, 2014

effective but try and get it in capsule form. These tablets, like all tablets, require chemical additives to bind the stuff together, industrial oil (magnesium stereate) is sprayed on the pill baking trays to prevent the stuff sticking to the trays, titanium dioxide is used [forgot what for] etc (my natiropath told me about this).