Nature's Way, Perika, St. John's Wort, 60 Tablets

Reviews 2-star

DId not work for me

Posted by Reviewer2745898 on Apr 02, 2008

I am one of the unfortunate ones who did not find relief from Perika, although I remain convinced that it will work for many who do try it. I experienced incapacitating fatigue from it. I trust Nature's Way as a brand, however, so I think it was merely my own reaction to the herb. Great value here on iherb, however.

didn't do me good

Posted by Reviewer3172433 on Oct 23, 2007

I tried it for a few days and so did my mother, didn't do niether of us any good. I felt strange so i stopped. She used to take another brand (vit. shoppe), tried this one and went back to the other brand. I guess that it just doesn't fit everybody.

Doesn't help

Posted by Reviewer1596539 on Feb 26, 2013

Helped on the first day I took this, but there was no mood or anxiety improvement on any other day.

Anger

Posted by Reviewer3327939 on Jun 25, 2014

Makes me feel angry and irritable. I like Jarsin (kira) a lot better. But as I can feel it doing something, I am positive it will work for certain people.