I prefer the Natural Factors SJW

Posted by Reviewer2190023 on Jun 03, 2011

Everyone reacts differently of course, but I noticed that the Perika slightly upset my stomach, and didn't have any noticeable advantage over the Natural Factors brand I've been using. I'm sure it's a good product, and I wanted to test it out, but in my case, the NF SJW is just as good, without any stomach side effects.

Eased Depression Symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2713626 on May 03, 2012

Along with prayers of healing and thanks, Perika has eased many of my depression symptoms after a couple of weeks, but it was a bit "stimulating" (not a great feeling when anxiety is a also an issue). I tried Kira and like it a bit better as it is more "soothing".

Perika

Posted by Reviewer1025176 on Sep 24, 2008

Worked pretty good for the month I took it but Just felt like it wasnt strong enough for me,it did lift my mood but did nothing for Anxiety.

Works good

Posted by Reviewer2000421 on Jan 26, 2010

Works good to improve mood but Kira is even better.

Nature's Way, Perika, St. John's Wort

Posted by Reviewer2102729 on May 14, 2010

I'm still not sure about this product. It really upset my stomach when I increased the dose to two caps. Really need to take it with a lot of food and water, then it seems better. As far as an emotional boost...not sure yet.

This is obviously potent stuff....

Posted by MichelX on Sep 17, 2010

Because I tried taking it twice, but got a first rate migraine both times. I don't get those, so it was obviously from these. It's a shame I couldn't tolerate them for more than a couple of days. I wanted to see if they would work.

Don't know if it's better than Kira.

Posted by Reviewer2172676 on Sep 19, 2010

I could feel the Kira working in about 4 weeks. I've been taking this for about 4 weeks and don't notice much of a difference. I do feel a tad bit better than I usually do, so I'll give it two more weeks.

Helped a little

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Dec 12, 2013

It helped a little with my anxiety, I found more help from using inositol.

slow delivery

Posted by Reviewer2148295 on Jul 17, 2008

My last two orders from iHerb were very slow to arrive compared to previous ones. Web site, search, ordering is much improved and very quick. Faster delivery please. Thanks, Richard