I Feel The Difference

Posted by Reviewer2631028 on Jan 30, 2016

I have used this before and it works as the label states. It is safer than prescribed antidepressants and you can use a little more freely but I would not overdo it. Sadness or depression can affect people for many reasons so this is good to have around. There are some days I don't feel the need to use it but other times I am glad to have it on the shelf. Once again it beats prescribed meds that may have serious side effects or defeat other vitamins you take. This is another regular item for my household.

Gewoon goed

Posted by 4771737571778992341 on Jan 25, 2016

Gewoon goed...

Best I've Used

Posted by Reviewer1839812 on Jul 08, 2015

I've tried several brands of St John's Wort. This is the only brand that really seems to work for my depression.

Active ingrediants preserved

Posted by 4863265231074097517 on Mar 05, 2015

I have worried about the generic clear capsules with God knows what inside of them. They are sensitive to sunlight & lose potency quickly, according to studies. I appreciate this tablet form for St John's Wort & expect to keep using the Perika brand. Pricing & delivery are very competitive as well.

great combination

Posted by 5227751836699278541 on Aug 13, 2014

Mainly, I want benefit from St John's wort but this product contains others for prstate and brain and other organs as well, This one certainly stablize my mood.

Tablets better than caps

Posted by SingaporeLobangQueen on Jul 17, 2014

This is one of the good brands. The benefit is the tablet form. The brands sold in capsule form tend to be affected by humidity (the content of the caps turns very dark and get compacted). This doesn't happen with tablets and I trust that it should be more stable because of this.

Good replacement for Kira

Posted by 4644655449967202941 on May 21, 2014

Started using Perika SJW after Kira went off the US market. For me, Perika is as good as Kira in relieving general depression. The Kira relieved anxiety better, though. After switching to Perika, I noticed that when on the Kira, I had been a bit prone to anger; not so on the Perika. I'm happy with the switch to Perika from Kira.

Great!

Posted by 4756655756097872677 on Jan 21, 2014

Good product.

Great product

Posted by 4699973040047368400 on Oct 28, 2013

Works as described. Thanks iHerb!

Works

Posted by 5133873906833814430 on Oct 22, 2013

Works a treat for S.A.D. Only side effect I've had is 'lighter' sleep and waking up a couple of times each night. Other than that, its a great anti-depressant.