slow delivery

Posted by Reviewer2148295 on Jul 17, 2008

My last two orders from iHerb were very slow to arrive compared to previous ones. Web site, search, ordering is much improved and very quick. Faster delivery please. Thanks, Richard

Problems combinig with Antidepressant

Posted by 5741836419234565606 on Jan 27, 2015

I bought this product in order to boost my mood in to further levels after a successfull medication with Antidepressant called Cymbalta. But what happened to me was a drug high like feeling in the morning which made me competely out of my focus and energy and after a while I became horribly depreesed. Later I researched on internet and found out that the drug high feeling was a side effect and worsening depression is a common drug interaction as St Johns wort decreases the effectiveness of the current Antidepressant or worsen the symptoms. Which means St Johns not at all worth conmbining with Antidepressants and probably only effective for mild to moderate depression if take only itself. Its pretty much a low starting dose of Antidepressant. Good luck with anyone decide to stick only with St Johns Wort.

Warning

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Apr 16, 2015

The use of St John's Wort have been linked to cataracts cause of the photo sensitivity. There are much more safer alternatives for depression like Zembrin wich is another natural SSRI or the fruit Camu Camu!

1 star