Definetely works!

Posted by Reviewer2878046 on Oct 18, 2011

I have tried St Johns Wort in extract form and did not realy feel it worked for the depression I have. My depression is pretty bad some days. Then I went on this product. After one week I could feel it kick in. Seriously one of the few suppliments I can truly say works for me. I use at least 2 caps through out the day. Try it...so much better than the drugs.

Works

Posted by 5133873906833814430 on Oct 22, 2013

Works a treat for S.A.D. Only side effect I've had is 'lighter' sleep and waking up a couple of times each night. Other than that, its a great anti-depressant.

Life Changing.

Posted by Reviewer3151804 on Nov 30, 2010

I just quit taking lexapro 30 mg while using this product. I am amazed at how well it works.

Gentle mood lifter

Posted by Reviewer2984714 on Feb 21, 2011

This product is a reputable brand with standardized therapeutic doses of Hyperforin, the clinically proven active ingredient in St Johns Wort. Personally it provides a mild lift to my mood and tends to stabilise the highs and lows of mild depression. I also use in combination with Natures Way 5-HTP to stimulate serotonin production however I dont use the 5-HTP regularly so I think the effectiveness of the combination comes from the Perika. Good value product too.

Dreamy

Posted by Reviewer2917796 on Jan 18, 2012

I don't take the full dose recommended on the bottle - it brings my overall mood up a notch, helps with falling asleep also. Some other SJW supplements make me feel a little on edge, this one does not. It does however give me incredibly vivid, often bizarre dreams.

best st johns wort

Posted by Reviewer1556539 on Apr 16, 2008

Been using the herb for many years and this is the strongest. Even though it is more expensive I need 3 to 4 x as much of any other herbal caps, so it is actually the best priced as well.

This is the best - Hyperforin is the difference

Posted by Reviewer2854980 on Dec 06, 2006

I have used St. John's Wort for many years. Perika's formula is the very best and most effective for me. Thank you, Perika, for taking the value of hyperforin seriously.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1873913 on Oct 05, 2009

I switched to Perika from Kira after Kira's effectiveness seemed to wane after a few months. I read on a SJW forum its best to try to switch brands and maybe back off your dose a little bit to restore effectiveness. Well, I switched to Perika nd backed down to 2 pills/day from 3/day of Kira and have had really good results. I'm consistently in a better mood and anxiety is way down as well. I feel like I can focus on my life again as opposed to my depression "problem".

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2461963 on May 27, 2009

I was never depressed until recently. . .no particular reason but it felt like my "brain chemicals" were out of whack. I was lucky. . .I chose Perika first and it worked wonders. . .I backed it down to one per day in the AM and not a bit of depression. This really balanced my "brain chemicals".

I Feel The Difference

Posted by Reviewer2631028 on Jan 30, 2016

I have used this before and it works as the label states. It is safer than prescribed antidepressants and you can use a little more freely but I would not overdo it. Sadness or depression can affect people for many reasons so this is good to have around. There are some days I don't feel the need to use it but other times I am glad to have it on the shelf. Once again it beats prescribed meds that may have serious side effects or defeat other vitamins you take. This is another regular item for my household.