This is the best - Hyperforin is the difference

Posted by Reviewer2854980 on Dec 06, 2006

I have used St. John's Wort for many years. Perika's formula is the very best and most effective for me. Thank you, Perika, for taking the value of hyperforin seriously.

Very Noticeable Difference

Posted by Reviewer1035080 on Apr 15, 2008

Have used other brands of St. John's in the past few years and one year ago made the switch to Perika and noticed a huge difference in the first week with this product. Definitely felt a boost in mood, and absolutely no side effects like I had and cannot tolerate with anti-depressants.

best st johns wort

Posted by Reviewer1556539 on Apr 16, 2008

Been using the herb for many years and this is the strongest. Even though it is more expensive I need 3 to 4 x as much of any other herbal caps, so it is actually the best priced as well.

Dreamy

Posted by Reviewer2917796 on Jan 18, 2012

I don't take the full dose recommended on the bottle - it brings my overall mood up a notch, helps with falling asleep also. Some other SJW supplements make me feel a little on edge, this one does not. It does however give me incredibly vivid, often bizarre dreams.

Definetely works!

Posted by Reviewer2878046 on Oct 18, 2011

I have tried St Johns Wort in extract form and did not realy feel it worked for the depression I have. My depression is pretty bad some days. Then I went on this product. After one week I could feel it kick in. Seriously one of the few suppliments I can truly say works for me. I use at least 2 caps through out the day. Try it...so much better than the drugs.

Works

Posted by 5133873906833814430 on Oct 22, 2013

Works a treat for S.A.D. Only side effect I've had is 'lighter' sleep and waking up a couple of times each night. Other than that, its a great anti-depressant.

Life Changing.

Posted by Reviewer3151804 on Nov 30, 2010

I just quit taking lexapro 30 mg while using this product. I am amazed at how well it works.

Eased Depression Symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2713626 on May 03, 2012

Along with prayers of healing and thanks, Perika has eased many of my depression symptoms after a couple of weeks, but it was a bit "stimulating" (not a great feeling when anxiety is a also an issue). I tried Kira and like it a bit better as it is more "soothing".

I prefer the Natural Factors SJW

Posted by Reviewer2190023 on Jun 03, 2011

Everyone reacts differently of course, but I noticed that the Perika slightly upset my stomach, and didn't have any noticeable advantage over the Natural Factors brand I've been using. I'm sure it's a good product, and I wanted to test it out, but in my case, the NF SJW is just as good, without any stomach side effects.

Gentle mood lifter

Posted by Reviewer2984714 on Feb 21, 2011

This product is a reputable brand with standardized therapeutic doses of Hyperforin, the clinically proven active ingredient in St Johns Wort. Personally it provides a mild lift to my mood and tends to stabilise the highs and lows of mild depression. I also use in combination with Natures Way 5-HTP to stimulate serotonin production however I dont use the 5-HTP regularly so I think the effectiveness of the combination comes from the Perika. Good value product too.