Nature's Way Perika

Posted by Reviewer1135573 on Jul 16, 2010

Great product

Does the trick

Posted by Reviewer2009092 on Aug 01, 2010

Effective and affordable. Thanks for a good price and quick shipping, iherb!

Much more even

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Aug 10, 2010

My moods are much more even now. Thanks to Perika.

work good

Posted by Reviewer1367847 on Sep 08, 2010

works good st johns wort

Good replacement for Kira

Posted by 4644655449967202941 on May 21, 2014

Started using Perika SJW after Kira went off the US market. For me, Perika is as good as Kira in relieving general depression. The Kira relieved anxiety better, though. After switching to Perika, I noticed that when on the Kira, I had been a bit prone to anger; not so on the Perika. I'm happy with the switch to Perika from Kira.

Gewoon goed

Posted by 4771737571778992341 on Jan 25, 2016

Gewoon goed...

Tablets better than caps

Posted by SingaporeLobangQueen on Jul 17, 2014

This is one of the good brands. The benefit is the tablet form. The brands sold in capsule form tend to be affected by humidity (the content of the caps turns very dark and get compacted). This doesn't happen with tablets and I trust that it should be more stable because of this.

great combination

Posted by 5227751836699278541 on Aug 13, 2014

Mainly, I want benefit from St John's wort but this product contains others for prstate and brain and other organs as well, This one certainly stablize my mood.

Active ingrediants preserved

Posted by 4863265231074097517 on Mar 05, 2015

I have worried about the generic clear capsules with God knows what inside of them. They are sensitive to sunlight & lose potency quickly, according to studies. I appreciate this tablet form for St John's Wort & expect to keep using the Perika brand. Pricing & delivery are very competitive as well.

Posted by 4641934553713746068 on Sep 03, 2014

effective but try and get it in capsule form. These tablets, like all tablets, require chemical additives to bind the stuff together, industrial oil (magnesium stereate) is sprayed on the pill baking trays to prevent the stuff sticking to the trays, titanium dioxide is used [forgot what for] etc (my natiropath told me about this).