Nature's Way, Perika, St. John's Wort, 60 Tablets

Wonderful help for mild depression and anxiety!

Posted by Reviewer2579537 on Sep 09, 2008

My 11-year-old son has Asperger's Syndrome, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Tourette's Syndrome. Of course these standardized St. John's Wort tablets don't make his disorders go away, but they do enable him to get through his day without having major meltdowns at school (and at home!) He takes these with the knowledge of his pediatritian and psychologist...they (and I!) are thrilled that it's helping!

A Friends Best Advice.

Posted by Reviewer2311228 on Aug 18, 2009

I have been diagnosed with depression, o.c.d., anxiety, and p.t.s. Doctors have prescribed drugs that literally made me suicidal, and I've had loss of vision and spasms. A dear friend suggested Perika, and I have come a long way, without any side-effects. I recommend this to my friends now that are going trough dark times. They have thanked me, with smiles on their faces! It works! I'm saying this with a smile on my face! IHerb saves me over 50% in cost. My orders are always delivered in great condition and on time. Thank you.

Best I've Used

Posted by Reviewer1839812 on May 19, 2008

I've tried several brands of St John's Wort. This is the only brand that really seems to work for my depression. ( No, I have not tried the German brand.)

Works great

Posted by Reviewer3336818 on May 23, 2008

I use Perika because of its reputation for providing a standard and consistent formulation of the St. John's Wort extract -- in contrast to St. John's Wort products you might see at your local grocery or drug store, where you never really know how much usable extract you're getting. I might also add that the price at iHerb.com makes it possible to use the "good stuff" for what I'd otherwise pay for lesser products at my local store. I buy from iHerb in quantity and have been pleased with their service. They seem to zoom that stuff out the door. Most of the time I receive the "Your package has been shipped" email within a couple of hours of hitting the "Buy" button. So, I'll give thumbs-up to Perika and iHerb.

working extract

Posted by Reviewer3174247 on Mar 19, 2008

This seems to be one of the better SJW extracts. There is a definite difference dosed 2x daily (some people dose 3x). Alternatives: kira/HBC