Very effective

Posted by 5192835162038784724 on Oct 14, 2016

Very good results from these tablets. They are easy to take, didn't make me feel sick and worked quicker than I thought they would. Would highly recommend.

Excellent

Posted by 5194028305460490547 on Nov 14, 2016

recommend this product. keeps me a little more sane. relieves stress and anxiety. I have taken for 6 months now and feel happier and more able to function in situation where stressed. More positive outlook. clearer thought process.

New to Perika

Posted by 5399074132838975436 on Dec 12, 2016

I've using this product since 4 weeks. İ must say it had surpriced me since i didnt have so high expactations. İ had already used simişar product, Neuroplant active i have ordered from Germany and i had some use of it without big suprice. Neuroplant lifted up my mood a little bit but just a little. İn many websites it says that these two products are the sama but to me they are not same at all. İ experinced Perika much more potent and did the job for my depression.

Active ingrediants preserved

Posted by 4863265231074097517 on Mar 05, 2015

I have worried about the generic clear capsules with God knows what inside of them. They are sensitive to sunlight & lose potency quickly, according to studies. I appreciate this tablet form for St John's Wort & expect to keep using the Perika brand. Pricing & delivery are very competitive as well.

Good replacement for Kira

Posted by 4644655449967202941 on May 21, 2014

Started using Perika SJW after Kira went off the US market. For me, Perika is as good as Kira in relieving general depression. The Kira relieved anxiety better, though. After switching to Perika, I noticed that when on the Kira, I had been a bit prone to anger; not so on the Perika. I'm happy with the switch to Perika from Kira.

Tablets better than caps

Posted by SingaporeLobangQueen on Jul 17, 2014

This is one of the good brands. The benefit is the tablet form. The brands sold in capsule form tend to be affected by humidity (the content of the caps turns very dark and get compacted). This doesn't happen with tablets and I trust that it should be more stable because of this.

great combination

Posted by 5227751836699278541 on Aug 13, 2014

Mainly, I want benefit from St John's wort but this product contains others for prstate and brain and other organs as well, This one certainly stablize my mood.

The best St John's Wort

Posted by Reviewer2693590 on Apr 02, 2009

Dr. Richard Brown recommended this particular formulation of St John's and indeed it is very effective.

Perika or St. John's Wort

Posted by Reviewer1227305 on May 05, 2009

A product which seems to work to improve mood imbalance at a good price.

perika