Improved Sleep

Posted by Reviewer2276905 on Apr 27, 2009

I used to wake up at least once every night. My doctor recommended this as a way to support my adrenals. It took several days to build up in my system, but has been effective. I now wake up only occasionally during the night.

good

Posted by Reviewer1760399 on Jul 08, 2010

Helps focus during the day & sleep at night by working on your cortisol.

Really Great

Posted by Reviewer2284032 on Oct 09, 2009

I have taken Phosphatidyl Serine, from other companies, but this brand seems superior. My mind/memory definitely work better, and it's amazing. But I've also started taking DMAE, and it could be the combination. If so, this is a great combination!

Serine 500

Posted by Reviewer3324209 on Sep 17, 2010

My grandson who has autism has benefited from this product. Now I'm taking it - - getting older and need all the brain power that I can get.

non-GMO

Posted by Reviewer3236624 on Feb 08, 2010

this Phosphatidyl -Serine has worked better for me than other brands. I also chose it because it is made from Non-GMO soybeans. When I first started taking it, I felt a dramatic difference with my memory. It has been a while now and I have stabilized at a better place so I believe my body doesn't need it as much. I still take about 3-4 gels per week.

the fog is clearing

Posted by 4990643736864790151 on Apr 23, 2013

I purchased this product for my dad. He is 83 years old and very foggy in his head. He has taken the Nature's Way Phosphatidyl-Serine for about 2 weeks now and since it looks that the fog in his head has cleared.

Excellent brain nutrient

Posted by Reviewer2140768 on Jul 28, 2011

I was very impressed the first time I took this at night; it seemed to put me in a better state of mind, decreased stress and greatly improved sleep. I suspect this is due, at least in part, to its reported ability to lower cortisol (the 'stress hormone').

Alzhiemer Aid

Posted by Reviewer2814005 on Jun 29, 2009

I bought this for my mother. I believe it is helping. You have to use mega dosage. I use this with niacinamide and the lithium orotate. It really helps. I take all of this also.

ps

Posted by Reviewer1396338 on Aug 19, 2010

I only took one at night to try to bring my cortisol down. It did help, and it helped me sleep. Also helped with the little tremors in my fingers.

Phosphatidyl

Posted by Reviewer1998092 on Apr 03, 2010

Not as strong as I thought they would be, felt like I was taking 100mg's.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »