LOVE

Posted by Reviewer1843235 on Oct 03, 2011

I love this. I get the worst cramps from potassium deficiency and every since taking this supplement, I haven't had any trouble at all. I even forgot for a couple of days and it lasted through onto the next day but on the second day I started to feel some real tightness in my muscles. Took it again and my legs are happy. Will definitely purchase these again.

Gentle and effective

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on May 08, 2012

I take these potassium capsules along with magnesium glycinate to help with night-time leg cramps. These work gently and effectively.

Natures' Way Potassium Chelate

Posted by Reviewer3263370 on Feb 20, 2008

I switched brands to this potassium because I could not find my regular one, and it works just fine. I take it to avoid cramps in my legs and feet.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1599966 on Jun 01, 2008

Nature's Way potassium is gluten free and the capsule is a convenient size to swallow. I had previously tried another brand whose capsule was difficult to swallow because the pill was so large. I'm sticking with Nature's Way...good product, good price.

Potassium Chelate in CAPSULES

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on Jan 09, 2008

My constant concern when taking minerals, or any natural substance, is the inclusion of DCP, di calcium phosphate, as a binder in tablets or caplets. It is found in the best name brand supplements, and it is nothing but CEMENT! I always make it a point to order capsules whenever possible, which insures improved assimilation and intestinal uptake. Nature's Way is one of the few brands that has potassium in capsules. Get your money's worth! Order CAPSULES!!

Heart

Posted by Reviewer2701653 on Nov 23, 2011

My cardiologist say to take 6 capsules per day for my heart and B/P. Been taking this for 3 weeks and no change in my B/P.

No more water retention

Posted by Reviewer1064627 on Nov 20, 2008

Occasionally I need to take medications containing steroids for my asthma. They used to give me a serious water retention problem, but this product actually helps getting rid of excess water!

Helps your heart and blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer3088364 on Mar 04, 2010

Have had this before and have keep my blood pressure normal...must be taken daily

good source of potassium

Posted by Reviewer1861584 on Sep 30, 2009

This is a good source of potassium. I like it because the only filler is millet.

Satisfactory~

Posted by Reviewer2827071 on Dec 24, 2010

I felt better than Potassium Citrate.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »