July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Way, Potassium Chelate, 99 mg, 100 Capsules

Potassium Chelate in CAPSULES

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on Jan 09, 2008

My constant concern when taking minerals, or any natural substance, is the inclusion of DCP, di calcium phosphate, as a binder in tablets or caplets. It is found in the best name brand supplements, and it is nothing but CEMENT! I always make it a point to order capsules whenever possible, which insures improved assimilation and intestinal uptake. Nature's Way is one of the few brands that has potassium in capsules. Get your money's worth! Order CAPSULES!!

Natures' Way Potassium Chelate

Posted by Reviewer3263370 on Feb 20, 2008

I switched brands to this potassium because I could not find my regular one, and it works just fine. I take it to avoid cramps in my legs and feet.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1599966 on Jun 01, 2008

Nature's Way potassium is gluten free and the capsule is a convenient size to swallow. I had previously tried another brand whose capsule was difficult to swallow because the pill was so large. I'm sticking with Nature's Way...good product, good price.

LOVE

Posted by Reviewer1843235 on Oct 03, 2011

I love this. I get the worst cramps from potassium deficiency and every since taking this supplement, I haven't had any trouble at all. I even forgot for a couple of days and it lasted through onto the next day but on the second day I started to feel some real tightness in my muscles. Took it again and my legs are happy. Will definitely purchase these again.

Gentle and effective

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on May 08, 2012

I take these potassium capsules along with magnesium glycinate to help with night-time leg cramps. These work gently and effectively.