Nature's Way, Primadophilus, Children, 5 oz (141.75 g)

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2336436 on Feb 23, 2010

My infant & toddler both take it and neither spits it out. In fact, my toddler calls it "yummy." I gave it to my infant to treat digestive upsets such as gas, & frequent spitting up... so far he has less gas. I gave it to my toddler after a round of antibiotics to firm things up, and it has seemed to work. The amount used (1/2 tsp for babies, 1 tsp for kids) is small and the small tub will probably last for 4-6 weeks, so a great price for probiotics, especially considering that others cost much more (i.e., Bio Gaia costs $39+ for 1/2 ounce).

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2617302 on Jan 08, 2011

I give this to my children every day for maintenace and they rarely ever sick and I have always been able to avoid the doctor, this stuff seems to really help keep their immune systems up to snuff.

Help my kids' flora!

Posted by Reviewer1022706 on Nov 24, 2009

Love this! i have 2 toddlers who are fussy eaters and this product mixes well with formula. My kids seems helthier and eat better too!

Tastes Great

Posted by Reviewer1795733 on Mar 24, 2011

My 3 year old loves taking this. It takes a bit of effort to mix, but it tastes great and we have had wonderful results with it so far. I even take it myself and have been more regular.

Excellent for a dog with IBD

Posted by Reviewer2089770 on Mar 10, 2011

I have a Great Dane with GI problems that have been diagnosed as due to IBD. I have not followed the vet's recommendation to put him on steroids. Instead, I have tried probiotics. Not all of them worked. Before trying Primadophilus Children Powder with FOS, I had him on Healthy Origins Probiotic, which worked great (stopped the diarrhea). This probiotic also works great, at a fraction of the cost.