• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Customer Ratings

Using for my 8 month old twins

Posted by Reviewer1629845 on Jun 30, 2011

I only started using this for my twins recently but have noticed that they never get constipated anymore. I have yet to use it through the winter so dont know if it will prevent colds or not but am going to continue taking it. great price. i store it in the fridge because we live in a very hot part of the world!

like it!!

Posted by Reviewer1764361 on Jul 02, 2011

Like the size.. it would last quite a bit. And since the powder melts quite easily and with unnoticeable taste,I think kids doesn't know the difference when mixed into milk. When I've blend previous product into the milk my child wouldn't drink the milk because of the different taste,but for this item, I think he doesn't notice the difference which is a BIG SUCCESS for me!! would buy this again.

Tastes Great

Posted by Reviewer1795733 on Mar 24, 2011

My 3 year old loves taking this. It takes a bit of effort to mix, but it tastes great and we have had wonderful results with it so far. I even take it myself and have been more regular.

A Good Probiotic for a Good Price

Posted by Reviewer1827501 on Aug 23, 2011

Our baby had some severe troubles after we moved to the border with Mexico, because of typical contaminated water issues. I believe this is a very reasonably price for such a good quality probiotic. Im sure it is excellent for maintaining health of small children (especially if you accompany it with yoghurt or kefir), and in our case, with a very sick baby, we had to give her super high and repeated doses for many days, but we saw improvement within two days, then gradual healing after that. Im never afraid of overdosing on probiotics, even with my children; their bodies are really vulnerable when their gut flora is compromised, and I couldnt see any additional ingredients in the NW Primadophilus that would be harmful to have high amounts of. At this price, I feel I can afford to keep it on hand in the fridge for sicknesses an any didestive issues.

Best choice for baby.

Posted by Reviewerangela on Nov 08, 2011

I'v look for this type of product for my baby for a long time. bec my baby digestion is not well. Finally i found this product. It is very cheaper than others in market. so i bought four bottles for my baby. so far, my baby defecates everyday. Thank you very much.

Good product good price

Posted by 4732906070355933942 on Jul 17, 2013

Great herb, I am very happy to order from Iherb , save a lot $ $ if I buy from Vitakids. this herb help my son recover faster when he taken anti biotic. Now I give to my son n my daughter very day mix with fresh juice, they like it

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer2495873 on May 06, 2010

Just began using it, like that it's in powder form. Got it for my 6 month son to help with his digestion.

Used primadophilus for adults,

Posted by Reviewer2242493 on Aug 17, 2009

it seems I clicked on the wrong button when checking out with this item, but it seems to be working good.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1168272 on Aug 17, 2010

I do like this product but I don't like the fact that it is kinda hard to mix into liquid. Also that it has to be taken BETWEEN meals.

Not bad.

Posted by Reviewer2318532 on Jan 09, 2012

Not bad because it is a good probiotic, but it does not desolve in juice easily.