Nature's Way, Primadophilus, Children, 5 oz (141.75 g)

Tastes Great

Posted by Reviewer1795733 on Mar 24, 2011

My 3 year old loves taking this. It takes a bit of effort to mix, but it tastes great and we have had wonderful results with it so far. I even take it myself and have been more regular.

Help my kids' flora!

Posted by Reviewer1022706 on Nov 24, 2009

Love this! i have 2 toddlers who are fussy eaters and this product mixes well with formula. My kids seems helthier and eat better too!

A Good Probiotic for a Good Price

Posted by Reviewer1827501 on Aug 23, 2011

Our baby had some severe troubles after we moved to the border with Mexico, because of typical contaminated water issues. I believe this is a very reasonably price for such a good quality probiotic. Im sure it is excellent for maintaining health of small children (especially if you accompany it with yoghurt or kefir), and in our case, with a very sick baby, we had to give her super high and repeated doses for many days, but we saw improvement within two days, then gradual healing after that. Im never afraid of overdosing on probiotics, even with my children; their bodies are really vulnerable when their gut flora is compromised, and I couldnt see any additional ingredients in the NW Primadophilus that would be harmful to have high amounts of. At this price, I feel I can afford to keep it on hand in the fridge for sicknesses an any didestive issues.

Best choice for baby.

Posted by Reviewerangela on Nov 08, 2011

I'v look for this type of product for my baby for a long time. bec my baby digestion is not well. Finally i found this product. It is very cheaper than others in market. so i bought four bottles for my baby. so far, my baby defecates everyday. Thank you very much.

Perfect for children

Posted by Reviewer2894417 on Jan 25, 2012

Love this product. Very easy to mix and children do not note a funny taste. I mix it in the morning with a bit of carrot juice, vit D and Cod liver oil and my daughters have everything in one drink.