• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Reviews | English

Posted by Reviewer1285785 on Jul 06, 2011

Very good!

good

Posted by Reviewer1443640 on Mar 15, 2011

that's great

Nature's Way, Primadophilus, Children, 5 oz

Posted by Reviewer3123226 on Dec 22, 2012

Have been purchasing this for my daughter for over a year now, love it really seems to help her eczema. Great service from iherb as always

good

Posted by Reviewer1332044 on Aug 17, 2013

Baby takes it all the time.

Primadiphilus to Rescue

Posted by Reviewer1668796 on Jun 20, 2016

I bought this for my cats who could use some probiotics supplementation for general use. They find the taste pleasant dissolved in water and even lick the powder right off my palm. One time, one of my cats had a severe reaction after being administered an antibiotic pill on an empty stomach by a vet. He began to regurgitate every hour to a few hours over the next 24 hours. It was painful to watch but my vet could only advice withholding food, while my cat could not even keep the water down. So I figured, since antibiotics robs the digestive lining of both good and bad flora, and since esophagus is surely part of it, what if I replenished the flora and what if it could soothe the inflammation? I gave a syringe of water dissolved solution through the side of his mouth just as soon as the idea popped in my head, and like magic the nausea / inflammation reaction stopped, and he could keep the water down and rest well that night. Vets learn what medications to use per symptom at school. We moms and pops look after our fur babies 24/7 at home. It would have worked with other brands as well, and I am grateful that I've kept this particular bottle at hand.

Great for constipation and diarrhoea

Posted by 4940292813089261412 on Jan 16, 2014

This has worked so well for my 2 year old's constipation problems as well as the the diarrhoea he gets while on antibiotics. Yes I continue to use while on antibiotics too since it makes a whole lot of difference for us.

국내 유산균제품먹다가 갈아탔는데.

Posted by 4986960413807045266 on Aug 01, 2014

아주 좋아요~ 첫째 둘째 둘다 잘 먹고(파우더형 처음이라 걱정이 조금 됐었어요.) 변이 딱딱했는데. 조금 물러 졌어요~

good

Posted by 5604142884035386409 on Sep 22, 2014

its a good products,my baby like it...will intorduce to my friends

Super!

Posted by 4706531239664551125 on Dec 12, 2015

Ótimo produto!

Posted by UlissesGomes on Mar 16, 2016

Em apenas dois dias a minha bebezinha já estava trabalhando muito bem o seu intestino. Excelente resultado!