Great Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1532916 on May 31, 2010

Great product, I’ve tried a few different Probiotic blends, this one works. Rejuvenate your health by restoring the good bacteria in your gut, take one with breakfast everyday.

effective

Posted by Reviewer3119083 on Apr 16, 2011

This probiotic complex works as described by the label. I was quite happy with it. Downside: For me, its effects stopped quite soon after I finished taking the supplement.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2009884 on Aug 30, 2012

My 75 year old mother was having a terrible time with constipation. I ordered this for her to try. She says it helps a lot. She used to have to take laxatives every few days but after taking these, she only needs to take a laxative occasionally. My mother was so happy with her results that she had me order some for my 87 year old aunt that was also having trouble with constipation. My aunt says that it has really helped her too.

Good service.

Posted by Reviewer3236300 on Aug 01, 2010

I have liked the product and the delivery services to be world wide and not only restricted to the USA. Thank you also for the extensive range of products with reputable brands. Keep it up.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1513043 on Feb 15, 2010

Helps replenish the normal intestinal flora after long-term antibiotics. Very helpful.

Great Daily for Everyone

Posted by Reviewer2504638 on Feb 23, 2010

Small, easy pill to take, with tons of wonderful benefits for the small intestine and therefore, the body.

Works great with Reuteri and Lacto GG

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Jan 05, 2012

The best baby!

Nature's Way, Primadophilus Fortify, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer3349166 on Jan 09, 2012

Great product and great price!!!

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer3273127 on Jun 29, 2012

I love this probiotic and use it on a regular basis. The good: no refrigeration required, enteric-coated caps, 8 Billion Active Cultures, you can keep it at room temperature and take it once a day. No gas or bloating. And it definitely protects against constipation. Highly recommended.

Nature's way

Posted by Reviewer2196466 on Jun 30, 2011

This is my second order of this product, I have a lot of digestive and stomach problems and this has helped to ease the pain and wind associated.