• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Reviews | English

My daughter loves these!

Posted by 5705484808098204041 on Aug 01, 2016

She used to have too many episodes of tummy aches but would never take anything that smells and looks like medicines. I gave her these and she likes them.

nice

Posted by 4859021837572447889 on Aug 04, 2016

Nice product, my kids enjoy the flavor.

great. my children love it

Posted by 5280753039124847387 on Aug 23, 2016

The flavor is good, tastes like yogurt. My children love it and keep asking for those.

love it!

Posted by 5755545344415593097 on Aug 24, 2016

My Daughter who is now turning 6 has had yeast infection ever since she was only 3 years old! The Doctors couldn't figure out what was causing it. And a few months ago when I was viewing this product I read somebody's review about how it helped her friend's Daughter to get rid of yeast infection so I decided to give it a try. I gave it to her (along with my 2yo Son) for 5 months continuously and she has had the infection only once which cleared up in a day, in all six months! It's been at least one month since I stopped it. Her little Brother used to complain of tummy ache pretty often and he almost hasn't said it after he had these probiotic too! A great supplement at a very reasonable price. Kids love the taste too. Thank you :)

Excellent product

Posted by MarjiMum on Jan 25, 2016

I purchase this probiotic for my granddaughter. She is dairy intolerant and cannot eat berries - which a lot of supplements use for flavouring. These have a pleasant taste that makes her happy to have them. They are a very reasonable price. Best of all - they do not have to be kept in the fridge - and that makes them easy to take when we travel.

great stuff

Posted by 5449019455670329397 on Nov 06, 2015

my daughter loves these and they help her immune system

My picky toddler loves them

Posted by Reviewer1056467 on Jun 29, 2015

My baby didn't even want to look at Nature's Way Animal Parade, she didn't like their taste so I was very happy that my baby likes these cherry flavored tablets. Highly recommend to all

very very good

Posted by 5526953685110849096 on Aug 10, 2015

my baby love it

very good

Posted by 5291625539072490879 on May 03, 2015

doesn't taste bad and is easy to take

Good

Posted by 4724571196755153222 on May 15, 2015

Is cheaper than our retail here.