• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Reviews | English

great stuff

Posted by 5449019455670329397 on Nov 06, 2015

my daughter loves these and they help her immune system

My picky toddler loves them

Posted by Reviewer1056467 on Jun 29, 2015

My baby didn't even want to look at Nature's Way Animal Parade, she didn't like their taste so I was very happy that my baby likes these cherry flavored tablets. Highly recommend to all

very very good

Posted by 5526953685110849096 on Aug 10, 2015

my baby love it

very good

Posted by 5291625539072490879 on May 03, 2015

doesn't taste bad and is easy to take

Good

Posted by 4724571196755153222 on May 15, 2015

Is cheaper than our retail here.

Cherry Chewable Probiotic

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 08, 2015

These were all taken by children easily and happily. Sometimes that is a battle with supplements not so with this one. The flavor is a sweet cherry that is a bit tangy but not tart or chalky.

A great probiotic for littlies

Posted by 5134696866210806423 on Mar 17, 2015

This a great chewable probiotic for kids. Its a good size, my son obviously likes the flavour, and I was actually pleased to see that he experienced a bit of a reaction to taking them for the first couple of days (he kept filling his nappies). I had already worked out that he must have an imbalance in his gut flora due to me being imbalanced myself during pregnancy, him then being born premature, delivered via c-section, problems with feeding, needing to be put on a hydrolysed formula cos he couldn't tolerate my breast milk, already being put on a few courses of antibiotics by doctors over the last couple of years, being constantly sick and having food intolerances. This one is much better than Radiance's kid's chewable (same parent company), and my son's health/immune system is much stronger this year than it has been since he was born.

어린이 건강 필수품

Posted by 5665471973934308363 on Mar 23, 2015

healthy origins vitamin C+애니멀 퍼레이드 종비와 함께 먹이고 있어요. 비염이 심한 첫째 아이에게 확연한 효과를 보이고 있는데 유산균 덕이 큰것 같아요. 그래도 보험이라 생각하고 요 세가지 제품은 꾸준히 먹일 생각입니다.

my child loves it.

Posted by 5258431631660943784 on Jul 08, 2014

not using it for long time

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer2957900 on Aug 28, 2014

I give this to my 6-year-old granddaughter to help keep her friendly bacteria going. She like the taste and chews it right up! These were the next step up from the Nature's Way Primadophilus Powder that I gave her from a baby up to age 5. I highly recommend them!