• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Customer Ratings

Super probiotics! 14 bacterial strains!

Posted by 5251118754835574387 on Oct 28, 2014

I ordered Primadophilus cause I suffered from a bad case of intestinal candida. This product helped a lot rebalance the normal gut flora. 14 strains of probiotics is an excellent number!

Ice Packs

Posted by Reviewer1566825 on May 16, 2012

I received my product pretty fast without the ice pack. However, I just noticed on Luckyvitamin dot com that they state product is temperature sensitive and they ship with ice pack just like the way they receive the product from the manufactuer. Now I am worried my product is weak or no good. I went to manufactuers web site and did not see any info written that it was ok to send without ice pack. I have contacted their customer support under FAQ link to verify if ok to ship without ice pack. Big price difference too $27.31 vs $37.48. http://www.naturesway.com/Products/Probiotics/15783-Primadophilus-Optima-High-Potency.aspx http://www.luckyvitamin.com/p-11301-natures-way-primadophilus-optima-60-vegetarian-capsules UPDATE: I just received response back from Natures Way customer support. They validated info iherb states...ok to ship without ice pack. They also re-stated the following: "Primadophilus can be out of refrigeration for a few days without losing the potency. We add extra cultures to allow for the product to be out of refrigeration for shipping and manufacturing. But for maintaining the potency through the expiration date the product should be stored in the refrigerator."

Great Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3131359 on Apr 02, 2012

This is a great probiotic.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2151877 on Mar 19, 2012

This product works well for me. I recently purchased the second bottle. All the reviews I saw before buying it were very useful and gave me the confidence to try this product. Now I can confirm that is a very good product for a reasonable price. I noticed improvement in my digestion since I have been taking this product (over 2 months now). I don't know if it has any effect on my acid reflux problems since I am still taking Prilosec every other day but I will gradually reduce the prilosec and see if this probiotic helps with that as well. I recommend this product-is definitely worth a try.

The best probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1629352 on Dec 29, 2011

I wish we had it in Europe. The best pro-biotic ever

Did not work that well, expensive, not worth it

Posted by Reviewer3255105 on Nov 20, 2011

Have taken probiotics for years, this particular brand did not give me any significant advantages, a little bit disappointed, it is expenive and not very effective. Super expensive probiotics may not give you better results than cheaper ones.

Good Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1253344 on Oct 21, 2011

I purchased these specifically from iHerb because they keep them refrigerated until they ship. I can tell that they are working, and am happy with this purchase. I probably would not purchase these from any other vendor, due to the refrigeration issue. Thanks iHerb!

Great Product and great prices

Posted by Reviewer1143531 on Oct 20, 2011

My husband takes this for ulcerative colitis; while he is not cured (there is not cure) it sure helps lessen his flare ups. I also take it once a day. If we run out and have to buy it locally, it is twice the price at our local health food store.

Don't know yet

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Sep 20, 2011

My husband takes this to help with his IBS, but so far we have not sen a major improvement. To be fair he has not been taking this for very long.

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2953137 on Aug 18, 2011

This seems to help the most with our intestines.