New To iHerb?

Nature's Way, Primadophilus Optima, For All Ages, 60 Vcaps

Reviews 2-star

Not what I thought.

Posted by Reviewer1414991 on Apr 22, 2010

I tried this product because all the reviews were so high on it and because it had so many live cultures in it. I have been on using a similar product for years as I've been undergoing long-term antibiotic treatment. I tried this product because they discontinued my former product. However, I got really sick to my stomach from the switch. If you are on heavy antibiotics, I wouldn't recommend this product.

Did not work that well, expensive, not worth it

Posted by Reviewer3255105 on Nov 20, 2011

Have taken probiotics for years, this particular brand did not give me any significant advantages, a little bit disappointed, it is expenive and not very effective. Super expensive probiotics may not give you better results than cheaper ones.