• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Reviews | English

Arrived on a hot day from UPS, but still seem to have some potency

Posted by Reviewer3192134 on Jul 17, 2010

I remember when they were delivered, the cardboard box from the UPS truck was quite warm. I started to wonder if they were still fully potent. Still, they seem to make a difference in my stools: bulkier, more moist, easier going. (Sorry if that's gross. It's meant to be clinical.) Also, I tried cold fermenting a bowl of of steel milled oat meal in lukewarm water by mixing in the powder from one of these capsules and letting it sit for a day and a half. Then I cooked it. It seemed to work, so there's definitely some live bacteria left. It was kind of like "sourdough oatmeal" if that makes sense.

Cold-pak not very good

Posted by Reviewer1445798 on Apr 15, 2008

I ordered this product and had it shipped 2-day shipping, as was suggested. I had it shipped in a cold-pak. But when it arrived, it was not the least bit cold inside. So I have no idea how good the product is anymore. If you get this product, you best get 1 day shipping.

Arrived warm.....

Posted by Reviewer2584358 on Aug 16, 2008

I really like your product but the second order arrived warm and the only ice pack was also warm. The styrofoam box seems very efficient but maybe it needs more ice packs. We were here when it arrived so it didn't sit outside. I don't remember how many the 1st order had but it was cold. It doesn't seem to be "working" as well either but it is "working".

Nature's Way, Primadophilus Optima, True Potency 35 Billion CFU, 60 Vcaps (NWY-15653)

Posted by Reviewer1286785 on Jan 23, 2011

Don't know yet

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Sep 20, 2011

My husband takes this to help with his IBS, but so far we have not sen a major improvement. To be fair he has not been taking this for very long.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2662516 on Mar 03, 2008

I ordered these based upon Consumer Lab's recommendation. The product was to be shipped in ice yet it came with the other products in one box with no ice. I do not know if this has affected its count or not.