• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Reviews | English

Great product but..

Posted by Reviewer1041539 on Sep 01, 2008

I like the fact that iHerb attempts to ship it cold, but I chose expensive next day delivery and the product and ice pack were already warm so that defeated the purpose of choosing fast delivery (it was not an especially warm day either). Obviously the package could have used another ice pack or two. Despite this, the product still seems to work quite well and has the highest count and mix of probiotics I have found. I just don't know how much better it could/would be if it were kept cold in transit. Also, I have found a much better price elsewhere online, which was surprising, since iHerb always seemed to have great prices on other products I have ordered.

Back to Normal

Posted by Reviewer2956872 on Jan 27, 2010

I take this daily and take extra when having bowel problems. It works like magic when things become irregular. I took off 1 star because it is not stable at room temperature.

Hope more is better

Posted by Reviewer2603066 on Sep 14, 2010

I am using this since it has high count of probiotics and I suffer from acid reflux. Hope this helps tame it

Ice Packs

Posted by Reviewer1566825 on May 16, 2012

I received my product pretty fast without the ice pack. However, I just noticed on Luckyvitamin dot com that they state product is temperature sensitive and they ship with ice pack just like the way they receive the product from the manufactuer. Now I am worried my product is weak or no good. I went to manufactuers web site and did not see any info written that it was ok to send without ice pack. I have contacted their customer support under FAQ link to verify if ok to ship without ice pack. Big price difference too $27.31 vs $37.48. http://www.naturesway.com/Products/Probiotics/15783-Primadophilus-Optima-High-Potency.aspx http://www.luckyvitamin.com/p-11301-natures-way-primadophilus-optima-60-vegetarian-capsules UPDATE: I just received response back from Natures Way customer support. They validated info iherb states...ok to ship without ice pack. They also re-stated the following: "Primadophilus can be out of refrigeration for a few days without losing the potency. We add extra cultures to allow for the product to be out of refrigeration for shipping and manufacturing. But for maintaining the potency through the expiration date the product should be stored in the refrigerator."

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1600723 on Oct 24, 2007

Great CFU/Price, and multiple strain.

gregor

Posted by Reviewer2605462 on May 08, 2008

Very good probiotics

Prompt delivery as advertised.

Posted by Reviewer1167545 on Jul 01, 2008

But it shoulda' been twice the ice for delivery to Phoenix, AZ.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2988221 on Mar 27, 2009

I've taken for a few days now. My gut is struggling for balanced flora. So I'm bloated and hurting one day, tummy flat and good BMs the next when I take these. I will do the home test and try to make yogurt with it soon to see how potent it is. Any probiotic that makes yogurt is viable by me. Some DO NOT make yogurt - don't waste your money on those.

Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1868032 on Nov 30, 2009

Great Probiotics.

potent

Posted by Reviewer2326168 on Dec 07, 2009

Potent stuff. A bit pricy, but I quess you get what you pay for.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »