Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great product but..

Posted by Reviewer1041539 on Sep 01, 2008

I like the fact that iHerb attempts to ship it cold, but I chose expensive next day delivery and the product and ice pack were already warm so that defeated the purpose of choosing fast delivery (it was not an especially warm day either). Obviously the package could have used another ice pack or two. Despite this, the product still seems to work quite well and has the highest count and mix of probiotics I have found. I just don't know how much better it could/would be if it were kept cold in transit. Also, I have found a much better price elsewhere online, which was surprising, since iHerb always seemed to have great prices on other products I have ordered.

Back to Normal

Posted by Reviewer2956872 on Jan 27, 2010

I take this daily and take extra when having bowel problems. It works like magic when things become irregular. I took off 1 star because it is not stable at room temperature.

Hope more is better

Posted by Reviewer2603066 on Sep 14, 2010

I am using this since it has high count of probiotics and I suffer from acid reflux. Hope this helps tame it

Ice Packs

Posted by Reviewer1566825 on May 16, 2012

I received my product pretty fast without the ice pack. However, I just noticed on Luckyvitamin dot com that they state product is temperature sensitive and they ship with ice pack just like the way they receive the product from the manufactuer. Now I am worried my product is weak or no good. I went to manufactuers web site and did not see any info written that it was ok to send without ice pack. I have contacted their customer support under FAQ link to verify if ok to ship without ice pack. Big price difference too $27.31 vs $37.48. http://www.naturesway.com/Products/Probiotics/15783-Primadophilus-Optima-High-Potency.aspx http://www.luckyvitamin.com/p-11301-natures-way-primadophilus-optima-60-vegetarian-capsules UPDATE: I just received response back from Natures Way customer support. They validated info iherb states...ok to ship without ice pack. They also re-stated the following: "Primadophilus can be out of refrigeration for a few days without losing the potency. We add extra cultures to allow for the product to be out of refrigeration for shipping and manufacturing. But for maintaining the potency through the expiration date the product should be stored in the refrigerator."

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1600723 on Oct 24, 2007

Great CFU/Price, and multiple strain.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »