Nature's Way, Primadophilus, Probifia Pearls, 60 Capsules

Reviews 3-star

Not the same for everyone

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on Sep 01, 2014

Not everyone reacts the same way to probiotics and I believe to a certain degree that trial and error is required. I took these after reading great reviews about treating IBS symptoms which, for me, is mostly bloating, gas, and constipation. I was hopeful that this formulation will make me more regular but there was no change for me. No change in the level of bloating and flatulence, either. My system seems to like Nature's Way Reuteri better. It normally settles my stomach when I find myself getting bloated or getting crampy. So, while I do not doubt the quality and efficacy of this product, it's not for everyone. If you are like me and feel no change, try different strains; everyone's flora is different.

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2186286 on Feb 02, 2008

It's too soon to rate this new product for me, but Nature's Way is so reliable and I like the fact these don't need refrigeration.