Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2088518 on Nov 25, 2011

I'm very happy with Reuteri probiotic but was expecting it in capsule form, not powder. However, it mixes will with juice and it easy to take.

Uncertain

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Apr 16, 2015

I am not sure if this has made any difference. I read lots of good reviews online and decided to try this for my gut issues, but I am uncertain if it has changed anything. At least I have not reacted badly to it, it might have helped a little bit, and even though the box says it contains milk and soy protein (I almost got a heart attack from reading that as I am quite allergic) I could eat it just fine, as it is only possible residue.

Nature's Way, Primadophilus Reuteri, 5 oz

Posted by Reviewer2714724 on Sep 20, 2009

First time trying this and was pleasantly surprised. I feel like it helps my digestion a lot. I would buy again. Reasonable cost also.

Good alternative to buy larger amount of capsules offered

Posted by Reviewer2815476 on Oct 21, 2010

Like the capsules better, but iherb was only offering 90 caps sizes and I prefer the 30 caps instead, for freshness. So this was the best alternative.

my baby gets a dose daily!

Posted by Reviewer3032572 on Nov 03, 2010

I breast feed my baby, but now that she's in daycare around germ carrying snotty kids, I give her a dose of this daily and she remains cold free! :-)

Great for keeping regular.

Posted by Reviewer1356196 on Mar 14, 2011

It does a fine job helping to regulate my and my two children's digestive systems. However, it could dissolve better in liquids. It seems to have a little grit left when mixed in water. And my three year old says that it makes her milk yucky. But, she'll still drink it.

Probably good

Posted by Reviewer2519593 on Apr 20, 2010

I got this for my small children as it is in powder form, although it doesn't dissolve as well as I'd like it to. I'm very pleased with the capsule version, so I trust this is just as good for the children in preventing illness.

Great price!

Posted by Reviewer2495873 on May 06, 2010

Just began using it, like that it's in powder form. Got it for my 6 month son. Other infant probiotics in powder form are much more expensive, so this is well worth it. This has reuteri, which is expensive locally.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2765650 on Nov 06, 2008

I bought this for my baby to help with his colic. The powder is easy for him to take, and he loves it! He thinks it's a treat.

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2870816 on Mar 25, 2009

I like the results but don't like the powder. I will order the capsules next time.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »