Uncertain

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Apr 16, 2015

I am not sure if this has made any difference. I read lots of good reviews online and decided to try this for my gut issues, but I am uncertain if it has changed anything. At least I have not reacted badly to it, it might have helped a little bit, and even though the box says it contains milk and soy protein (I almost got a heart attack from reading that as I am quite allergic) I could eat it just fine, as it is only possible residue.

Dead on arrival too

Posted by Reviewer1341190 on Apr 08, 2015

This is my 2nd purchase. Like the first one,few years back and decided to take it again. I did the milk test as recommended online. There was no reaction. My milk remained the same after 8 hrs. How can we ensure that this product stays alive?

One of the best

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Jun 21, 2009

One of the best probiotics in powder, also a very good one is Kyodophilus powder.

Benefit

Posted by 5091432773177125610 on Jul 31, 2014

After my kids consume this product have less sick now. Good product.

Has cut Colic crying time down tremendously...

Posted by Reviewer1288844 on Jul 22, 2011

I used this based on some information that a friend gave me in regards to helping infants with colic. The AAP did a study with Reuteri vs. Simethicone (gas drops). The probiotic worked wonders in those breast fed babies with colic. They excluded those with acid reflux, which my daughter unfortunately has as well. She is being treated for that too. I plan to continue using this probiotic for overall good gut health for her because she seems to be just a really gassy baby & I think this will help her in the future.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2765650 on Nov 06, 2008

I bought this for my baby to help with his colic. The powder is easy for him to take, and he loves it! He thinks it's a treat.

Probably good

Posted by Reviewer2519593 on Apr 20, 2010

I got this for my small children as it is in powder form, although it doesn't dissolve as well as I'd like it to. I'm very pleased with the capsule version, so I trust this is just as good for the children in preventing illness.

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2870816 on Mar 25, 2009

I like the results but don't like the powder. I will order the capsules next time.

my baby gets a dose daily!

Posted by Reviewer3032572 on Nov 03, 2010

I breast feed my baby, but now that she's in daycare around germ carrying snotty kids, I give her a dose of this daily and she remains cold free! :-)

Great price!

Posted by Reviewer2495873 on May 06, 2010

Just began using it, like that it's in powder form. Got it for my 6 month son. Other infant probiotics in powder form are much more expensive, so this is well worth it. This has reuteri, which is expensive locally.