Has cut Colic crying time down tremendously...

Posted by Reviewer1288844 on Jul 22, 2011

I used this based on some information that a friend gave me in regards to helping infants with colic. The AAP did a study with Reuteri vs. Simethicone (gas drops). The probiotic worked wonders in those breast fed babies with colic. They excluded those with acid reflux, which my daughter unfortunately has as well. She is being treated for that too. I plan to continue using this probiotic for overall good gut health for her because she seems to be just a really gassy baby & I think this will help her in the future.

Good alternative to buy larger amount of capsules offered

Posted by Reviewer2815476 on Oct 21, 2010

Like the capsules better, but iherb was only offering 90 caps sizes and I prefer the 30 caps instead, for freshness. So this was the best alternative.

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2870816 on Mar 25, 2009

I like the results but don't like the powder. I will order the capsules next time.

Uncertain

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Apr 16, 2015

I am not sure if this has made any difference. I read lots of good reviews online and decided to try this for my gut issues, but I am uncertain if it has changed anything. At least I have not reacted badly to it, it might have helped a little bit, and even though the box says it contains milk and soy protein (I almost got a heart attack from reading that as I am quite allergic) I could eat it just fine, as it is only possible residue.

Allergic reaction (Rashes and Dandruff)

Posted by 5477329246853615544 on Oct 06, 2015

I started taking this probiotic, it has helped considerably my bowel movement but within 4 days of use, i've developed rashes and Dandruff. Cannot say the benefits of long term. I'm pretty sure i'm allergic to this product, because i was on the "Banana Island" detox phase.

Reuteri Superior Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2700121 on Nov 30, 2015

The product did not work with me, my stomach problems still same. When I used as a starter culture for yogurt, no yogurt came out with this probiotic

Gas and more gas!

Posted by Reviewer2141997 on Nov 06, 2013

Remove the fos, the old formula was better. The new one causes painful gas...

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1127140 on Jul 13, 2012

Really helpful. My daughter eats it with no problems, she likes the taste. I give this probiotic to my daughter if she gets ill to boost the immunity. Besides, it helps her with her stool a lot.

Benefit

Posted by 5091432773177125610 on Jul 31, 2014

After my kids consume this product have less sick now. Good product.

Effective but expensive

Posted by Reviewer1533764 on Aug 07, 2014

I found this very effective for dealing with my digestive problems. However it is very cost-prohibitive. I've since switched to Jarrows.