great product!

Posted by Reviewer2385058 on Dec 12, 2008

I give this to my kids in their smoothies in the morning. Keeps them regular and recovery time is very short when they get tummy bugs!

love this product

Posted by Reviewer1736693 on Jun 20, 2009

This powder Reuteri helped my baby with colic when he was newborn. At 11 months he still takes it daily to boost his immune system, he has only gotten sick once in his year of life.

One of the best

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Jun 21, 2009

One of the best probiotics in powder, also a very good one is Kyodophilus powder.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3173925 on Sep 13, 2016

I was able to make yogurt with this product in the middle of the summer. It get's my vote.

Invest in your infant and toddler!

Posted by Reviewer1183266 on Feb 19, 2015

A well-researched strain of infant probiotic. Use it reconstitute an infant's gut after a C-section or birth. I'd recommend it as part of preparation for vaccination, and as a preventative measure against all illness. I give it to my daughter each morning, first thing. She is almost never ill, and I am sure that Reuteri's role in her gut's well-being plays a big part in that!

High potency

Posted by Reviewer2013239 on May 29, 2015

I've been looking for a probiotic that would be easy to use in smoothies. High-quality and I feel so much better since I've been taking it. I will purchase this again.

Nature's Way, Primadophilus, Reuteri Superior Probiotic, Multi-strain powder + scFOS

Posted by 5718773281844167165 on May 21, 2016

Easy to take - only criticism would be the sugar content as need to watch my intake so only take small amount during day.

Probably good

Posted by Reviewer2519593 on Apr 20, 2010

I got this for my small children as it is in powder form, although it doesn't dissolve as well as I'd like it to. I'm very pleased with the capsule version, so I trust this is just as good for the children in preventing illness.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2765650 on Nov 06, 2008

I bought this for my baby to help with his colic. The powder is easy for him to take, and he loves it! He thinks it's a treat.

my baby gets a dose daily!

Posted by Reviewer3032572 on Nov 03, 2010

I breast feed my baby, but now that she's in daycare around germ carrying snotty kids, I give her a dose of this daily and she remains cold free! :-)