High potency

Posted by Reviewer2013239 on May 29, 2015

I've been looking for a probiotic that would be easy to use in smoothies. High-quality and I feel so much better since I've been taking it. I will purchase this again.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2385058 on Dec 12, 2008

I give this to my kids in their smoothies in the morning. Keeps them regular and recovery time is very short when they get tummy bugs!

love this product

Posted by Reviewer1736693 on Jun 20, 2009

This powder Reuteri helped my baby with colic when he was newborn. At 11 months he still takes it daily to boost his immune system, he has only gotten sick once in his year of life.

One of the best

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Jun 21, 2009

One of the best probiotics in powder, also a very good one is Kyodophilus powder.

Benefit

Posted by 5091432773177125610 on Jul 31, 2014

After my kids consume this product have less sick now. Good product.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1127140 on Jul 13, 2012

Really helpful. My daughter eats it with no problems, she likes the taste. I give this probiotic to my daughter if she gets ill to boost the immunity. Besides, it helps her with her stool a lot.

Probably good

Posted by Reviewer2519593 on Apr 20, 2010

I got this for my small children as it is in powder form, although it doesn't dissolve as well as I'd like it to. I'm very pleased with the capsule version, so I trust this is just as good for the children in preventing illness.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2765650 on Nov 06, 2008

I bought this for my baby to help with his colic. The powder is easy for him to take, and he loves it! He thinks it's a treat.

my baby gets a dose daily!

Posted by Reviewer3032572 on Nov 03, 2010

I breast feed my baby, but now that she's in daycare around germ carrying snotty kids, I give her a dose of this daily and she remains cold free! :-)

Great price!

Posted by Reviewer2495873 on May 06, 2010

Just began using it, like that it's in powder form. Got it for my 6 month son. Other infant probiotics in powder form are much more expensive, so this is well worth it. This has reuteri, which is expensive locally.