• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Customer Ratings

Not sure if it worked or not

Posted by sugarcrusted on Feb 27, 2016

I wonder if the probiotics were stored in hot conditions because I didn't notice any significant changes in my digestion after taking these. I take 2 each time on an empty stomach.

NW PRSP

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 13, 2015

I stopped taking anything with magnesium stearate in it - Natires Way has some items that do not contain it but this did. This and 95% of my supplements went into the trash! I have every symptom of the allergies. Aches and loose finger/toe nails the breaking point for me. I was buying mainly NOW Foods brand because i loved the value/container size but ALL their products have stearic acid! BEWARE!

Danger! Beware, I think I got a contaminated capsules!

Posted by 5043925181362568845 on Sep 09, 2015

Either this one brand or the "Nature's Way Bifidus" edition gave me violent diarrhea and it has now lasted over a month. I cook all my meals, and I havn't eaten anything out of the ordinary, the only thing new I added to my meals was this and the Bifidus. Either one of the strains has turned pathogenic in my system (which is highly unlikely unless a really odd genetic mutation has occured), or the capsules themselves are contaminated with a pathogenic strain of bacteria!!! Thank you for ruining my digestion and giving me cycstic acne and scars on my face for life as a result. Now I have to visit the doctor and probably go on antibiotics!

Helps with irregular bowel movements

Posted by 4727288637661279850 on Jul 28, 2015

Previously was a irregular pooper and this probiotics has increased my bowel movements. Been taking it for 1.5 months. Now I'm a regular once-a-day toilet-goer.

Why we need more and more of these:

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Jun 22, 2015

Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies had anywhere ne4ar the advertised potency. So if you don't notice anything when taking probiotics remember: Probiotics are living little darlings, so sensitive to heat, air, moisture.

Reuteri, probiotics

Posted by 4697118335704822165 on Jan 29, 2015

I've been taking these probiotics for a few months now and have found them to be very good for my wellbeing.

Excelente para el sistema digestivo

Posted by 4902712585582984815 on Dec 18, 2014

Este es uno de los mejores productos que he probado para el sistema digestivo, ayuda mucho si tienes problemas de estomago flojo, o si no puedes consumir yogurt te tomas esto y tienes todos los beneficios del yogurt en tu organismo, incluso lo recomiendo mucho para quienes tienen problemas con la flora intestinal y también para la vaginal.

Good probiotics!

Posted by 5251118754835574387 on Oct 28, 2014

Good probiotics!

Help the Candida.

Posted by Reviewer2697539 on Jul 26, 2014

I started taking this after I read on someones website how it helped with their candida issues. I believe it helps, but I need something stronger.

Not the formula for me....

Posted by Reviewer3122150 on Jun 01, 2014

I've been taking probotics for over 20 years and decided recently to try this strain - Reuteri - because I'd read some good things about it. Unfortunately, after only one dose, I experienced cramps and runny stools. I tried it again after several days, only to have the same problem. Going back to the prior formula that worked so well for me.