• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Customer Ratings

NOT EFFECTIVE ANY LONGER

Posted by Reviewer3237805 on Sep 09, 2011

doesn't contain the patented strain of REUTERI PROTECTIS any more! not even close to being effective like before!

Reuteri Superior Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2279429 on Mar 14, 2010

the product has given me no help whatsever. I find it to be of no effect.

Nature's Way Primadophilus

Posted by Reviewer2092919 on Feb 18, 2011

at this point, have not noticed any difference.

no difference

Posted by Reviewer3035344 on Aug 10, 2011

i see no difference from before with the addition of these capsules into my daily intake.

I'm not sure the effect of this product.

Posted by Reviewer1534427 on Aug 25, 2012

After I & my family ate this product, we sometimes suffers from diarrhea & abdominal pain. I've not been sure that above symptoms are related with the product. But I would not recommand this product.

Very disappointed in change in shipping practices

Posted by Reviewer1460409 on Apr 06, 2009

IHERB shipped this product in an insulated container with cold packs in the past to ensure maximum potency upon receipt. They have recently stopped this practice. Product is great but doesn't do much good if it has not been refrigerated.

Not the formula for me....

Posted by Reviewer3122150 on Jun 01, 2014

I've been taking probotics for over 20 years and decided recently to try this strain - Reuteri - because I'd read some good things about it. Unfortunately, after only one dose, I experienced cramps and runny stools. I tried it again after several days, only to have the same problem. Going back to the prior formula that worked so well for me.

Danger! Beware, I think I got a contaminated capsules!

Posted by 5043925181362568845 on Sep 09, 2015

Either this one brand or the "Nature's Way Bifidus" edition gave me violent diarrhea and it has now lasted over a month. I cook all my meals, and I havn't eaten anything out of the ordinary, the only thing new I added to my meals was this and the Bifidus. Either one of the strains has turned pathogenic in my system (which is highly unlikely unless a really odd genetic mutation has occured), or the capsules themselves are contaminated with a pathogenic strain of bacteria!!! Thank you for ruining my digestion and giving me cycstic acne and scars on my face for life as a result. Now I have to visit the doctor and probably go on antibiotics!

NW PRSP

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 13, 2015

I stopped taking anything with magnesium stearate in it - Natires Way has some items that do not contain it but this did. This and 95% of my supplements went into the trash! I have every symptom of the allergies. Aches and loose finger/toe nails the breaking point for me. I was buying mainly NOW Foods brand because i loved the value/container size but ALL their products have stearic acid! BEWARE!