• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Reviews | English

probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1325736 on Jul 26, 2009

this is a good alternative to other probiotics but you still want to change brands every so often so that you start passing the probiotics because your body gets used to them.

not shipped on ice

Posted by Reviewer2103899 on Apr 11, 2009

was slightly disappointed when these pills arrived in a plain cardboard box without any ice pack. but i did use the cheapest shipping option--so it was probably my fault. iherb should be more specific as to which level of shipping comes with the ice pack.

Return, not sent Refigerated

Posted by Reviewer2503831 on Apr 22, 2009

This Probiotic requires refrigeration to maintain potency. However, it was not shipped cold. I returned it because it was not refrigerated. However, this product in general if purchased and kept refrigerated is an EXCELLENT product.

Just ok

Posted by Reviewer2360667 on Apr 14, 2009

This product is just ok...didn't resolve all the issues, but seem to calm down the digestive process. It would have been nice if more instructions were included and/or side effects. For example: what foods to avoid while taking this product and what are normal side effects.

I had high hopes

Posted by Reviewer1612446 on Oct 20, 2011

I read many of the reviews of various digestive aids and thought this might work well. I took a lot of antibiotics and my digestive system has suffered as a result. This probiotic seems to help a little, but after a couple of weeks it sure is not a cure all.

it's hard to say

Posted by Reviewer2203003 on Jun 09, 2012

I did not notice any difference specifically related to this product, but it is hard to say. I have not noticed an increase in any of the issues I was attempting to address, and maybe even a bit of decrease, however it is difficult to pinpoint what exactly is making the change as I have been doing a number of things differently. All in all I would try this product again.

Kind of tricky

Posted by Reviewer1013873 on May 17, 2010

This is one of the best probiotics I've ever tried and I'm still using it. but Iherb doesn't carry this with ice pack any more though this should be kept in refrigerator. So now I'm taking not one capsule but two or three which is pretty costly, but worked as normal and cool-kept capsule does.

unsure

Posted by 5370208073207387087 on Apr 05, 2014

Reuteri is supposedly good for preventing BV but don't notice any improvement after a bottle. It's not a claim made by the manufacturer so can't fault it on that point. Whether it kept my gut and me overall healthy, didn't notice any difference

Not sure if it worked or not

Posted by sugarcrusted on Feb 27, 2016

I wonder if the probiotics were stored in hot conditions because I didn't notice any significant changes in my digestion after taking these. I take 2 each time on an empty stomach.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1331080 on Jun 22, 2009

It seems to be helping support my overall healthy living routine. My immune system has been improving in general, since I switched to using only Nature's Way supplements over a year ago.