• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Customer Ratings

promising probiotic

Posted by Rosiee on Sep 26, 2010

This probiotic seems to be promising but... all of my orders from iHerb arrived in under 2 weeks(average of 10 days). This one , the one containing a probiotic that needs to be refridgerated is getting more than 2 weeks. Hope that it does not lose a lot of its potency.

good bacteria

Posted by Reviewer3334927 on Nov 09, 2010

have been taking lots of antibiotics. this is an excellent brand. Hence I always choose it.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer3307313 on Nov 27, 2010

Seems to work as well as other probiotics I've tried in stabilizing my gut.

speedy delivery but

Posted by Reviewer2855651 on Jun 10, 2011

good item and speedy delivery but I didn't realize I would have to pay 18 duty charge when item was delivered to UK.

good

Posted by Reviewer1369973 on Aug 01, 2011

good stool, thanks.

Reuteri

Posted by Reviewer2475098 on Dec 27, 2011

I also have 2 sons that take it. One of them is a pharmacist & he was the one who told my other son & I to get it. Works very well for all of us.

It came on Monday

Posted by Reviewer1744853 on Feb 02, 2012

Although the order was certainly fulfilled quickly, I was disappointed that my order was sent out on Thursday, which caused it to sit around over the weekend. This product is supposed to be refrigerated. Hopefully, since I ordered it in January, it was cold enough that it didn't get ruined. I have IBS and Reuteri has helped me a lot. I have been taking it for about 3 years.

Ok

Posted by 4946006848199984533 on Aug 06, 2012

I took this daily as subscribed on the label and I felt the efficacy on the first week; but at this moment I think it was placebo effect I am not sure whether it is effective or not but I would still take this just to keep my intenstines healthy

Like this, but there are others with more variety of probiotic strains

Posted by Reviewer1745273 on Jan 12, 2013

This was a good value for the price, but if you can afford it, go for one with a larger mix of probiotic strains.

Good

Posted by 4731998368534349193 on Jul 31, 2013

My husband always has stomach bloating problem. So hopefully this will do. Fine so far.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »