• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Customer Ratings

This is the best!

Posted by Reviewer1433683 on Sep 01, 2011

After taking a very strong antibiotic for 4 weeks, my digestive tract was a mess. I bought some over-the-counter probiotic product that is not refrigerated and I continued to get worse. I finally returned to the "tried but oh-so-true" method: refrigerated primadophilus reuteri. Within 3-4 days, my pain was gone and my whole system working better. If you order this product, make sure it is stored in a refrigerated area prior to shipping. iHerb is such a place. It really does make a difference. If you've determined that you need primadophilus, don't waste your money on the over-the-counter products. Get it here! (Because it is very potent and kept refrigerated before shipping, it loses very little potency in shipping.)

probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1325736 on Jul 26, 2009

this is a good alternative to other probiotics but you still want to change brands every so often so that you start passing the probiotics because your body gets used to them.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1750346 on Aug 21, 2010

I started using this after a couple months of just messed up stomach...not gut, just stomach. I tried another product for a couple weeks with no relief. Just 7 days after using this my problems are gone...I can eat whatever I want again and I feel so much better.

One of the better probiotic supplements that I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1849864 on May 27, 2009

Note: this product needs to be refrigerated after opening. This is a great price. I have my entire family on it. It is one of the most vital parts of our wellness regimen!

Return, not sent Refigerated

Posted by Reviewer2503831 on Apr 22, 2009

This Probiotic requires refrigeration to maintain potency. However, it was not shipped cold. I returned it because it was not refrigerated. However, this product in general if purchased and kept refrigerated is an EXCELLENT product.

not shipped on ice

Posted by Reviewer2103899 on Apr 11, 2009

was slightly disappointed when these pills arrived in a plain cardboard box without any ice pack. but i did use the cheapest shipping option--so it was probably my fault. iherb should be more specific as to which level of shipping comes with the ice pack.

Reuteri Superior Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2279429 on Mar 14, 2010

the product has given me no help whatsever. I find it to be of no effect.

Nature's Way Primadophilus

Posted by Reviewer2092919 on Feb 18, 2011

at this point, have not noticed any difference.

no difference

Posted by Reviewer3035344 on Aug 10, 2011

i see no difference from before with the addition of these capsules into my daily intake.

I'm not sure the effect of this product.

Posted by Reviewer1534427 on Aug 25, 2012

After I & my family ate this product, we sometimes suffers from diarrhea & abdominal pain. I've not been sure that above symptoms are related with the product. But I would not recommand this product.