• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Customer Ratings

Not effective and contains modified cellulose, sodium alginate, stearic acid, and magnesium stearate.

Posted by Leione on Apr 29, 2014

This product contains modified cellulose, sodium alginate, stearic acid, and magnesium stearate, cheap and dangerous fillers. Modified cellulose is chemically treated. Sodium alginate is a thickener and flavor enhancer which may potentially lead to hypertension, calcium deficiency, and heart disease. Stearic acid is most likely to be animal derived (since it's not specified that it's plant derived) and may be neurotoxic and carcinogenic. Magnesium stearate is a lubricant used to prevent capsules from sticking to each other or the equipment being used, which creates a biofilm in the body and blocks the body from absorbing the necessary nutrients. After taking this product for 3 months, I haven't noticed any effect at all. Not somethingI would order again.

I bought this for my kid.

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

I bought this for my kid because he had loose stools. I did some research & found certain probiotic strains to be very useful. The lactobacillus Reuteri works to keep his gut flora in check. Moreover the lactobacillus Rhamnosus is good for his digestion too! Both these will help in improved immunity. This is far better than the cultured drinks that contain probiotics because of the sugar content! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

unsure

Posted by 5370208073207387087 on Apr 05, 2014

Reuteri is supposedly good for preventing BV but don't notice any improvement after a bottle. It's not a claim made by the manufacturer so can't fault it on that point. Whether it kept my gut and me overall healthy, didn't notice any difference

Really good..

Posted by Marvika on Feb 26, 2014

..will buy again

No more constipation, abdominal inflation.

Posted by 4874044909811081105 on Jan 20, 2014

It's nice to go bathroom because of this probiotics.

Fantastic product

Posted by 4933501848508194706 on Dec 19, 2013

Great product, I researched many probiotics and eventually found out about Reuteri. I took this after a course of antibiotics and felt great. Will definitely be ordering again :)

The best probiotic strain for yeast

Posted by 4918300103162260811 on Oct 29, 2013

This is the probiotic strain you want for excess yeast. Take 2 times a day for 10 days, with the first dose taken 30 min before eating. Follow up with taking it 1x a day, but returning to 2x a day one week before starting your period. It helped me kick a painful and recurring yeast problem, combined with the At Last Vaginal Replenishment Vaginal Gel with Vitamin E (also sold on I herb.) Combining these two products worked so well for me and hope this helps you!!! Full disclosure, I had used a RX anti-fungal oral medication that helped me treat my yeast problem but the meds did not knock it out. I did not use these 2 products as the only treatment for a yeast infection, but as a follow up to a recurring yeast problem.

Nature's Way, Primadophilus Reuteri,

Posted by Reviewer3065291 on Aug 13, 2013

good

Good

Posted by 4731998368534349193 on Jul 31, 2013

My husband always has stomach bloating problem. So hopefully this will do. Fine so far.

Like this, but there are others with more variety of probiotic strains

Posted by Reviewer1745273 on Jan 12, 2013

This was a good value for the price, but if you can afford it, go for one with a larger mix of probiotic strains.