• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Reviews | English

Works Wonders

Posted by Reviewer1957949 on Mar 14, 2012

As a sufferer of BV (ladies, you know what this means) I was frustrated trying to find a cure. Well, I have found it! These work great and I don't even take one every single day. I mostly take it every 3 days and have had no problems :)

Easy and fast ordering & delivery

Posted by Reviewer3344372 on Aug 29, 2011

This was the first time I had used iHerb and I was very pleased. Easy ordering and I received my order very quickly. The product, which I've used in the past, Nature's Way Primadophilus Reuteri Superior, seems to help with irritable bowel syndrome. I will use iHerb again in the future. Thankyou!

Why we need more and more of these:

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Jun 22, 2015

Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies had anywhere ne4ar the advertised potency. So if you don't notice anything when taking probiotics remember: Probiotics are living little darlings, so sensitive to heat, air, moisture.

Reuteri

Posted by Reviewer2475098 on Dec 27, 2011

I also have 2 sons that take it. One of them is a pharmacist & he was the one who told my other son & I to get it. Works very well for all of us.

I had high hopes

Posted by Reviewer1612446 on Oct 20, 2011

I read many of the reviews of various digestive aids and thought this might work well. I took a lot of antibiotics and my digestive system has suffered as a result. This probiotic seems to help a little, but after a couple of weeks it sure is not a cure all.

it's hard to say

Posted by Reviewer2203003 on Jun 09, 2012

I did not notice any difference specifically related to this product, but it is hard to say. I have not noticed an increase in any of the issues I was attempting to address, and maybe even a bit of decrease, however it is difficult to pinpoint what exactly is making the change as I have been doing a number of things differently. All in all I would try this product again.

Just ok

Posted by Reviewer2360667 on Apr 14, 2009

This product is just ok...didn't resolve all the issues, but seem to calm down the digestive process. It would have been nice if more instructions were included and/or side effects. For example: what foods to avoid while taking this product and what are normal side effects.

Very disappointed in change in shipping practices

Posted by Reviewer1460409 on Apr 06, 2009

IHERB shipped this product in an insulated container with cold packs in the past to ensure maximum potency upon receipt. They have recently stopped this practice. Product is great but doesn't do much good if it has not been refrigerated.

promising probiotic

Posted by Rosiee on Sep 26, 2010

This probiotic seems to be promising but... all of my orders from iHerb arrived in under 2 weeks(average of 10 days). This one , the one containing a probiotic that needs to be refridgerated is getting more than 2 weeks. Hope that it does not lose a lot of its potency.

Not the best price...

Posted by couponcodeDAY489 on Sep 14, 2010

Need this consistently so will be shopping elsewhere.