• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Customer Ratings

It came on Monday

Posted by Reviewer1744853 on Feb 02, 2012

Although the order was certainly fulfilled quickly, I was disappointed that my order was sent out on Thursday, which caused it to sit around over the weekend. This product is supposed to be refrigerated. Hopefully, since I ordered it in January, it was cold enough that it didn't get ruined. I have IBS and Reuteri has helped me a lot. I have been taking it for about 3 years.

Reuteri

Posted by Reviewer2475098 on Dec 27, 2011

I also have 2 sons that take it. One of them is a pharmacist & he was the one who told my other son & I to get it. Works very well for all of us.

Replacing Jarrows FemDolphilus

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Dec 25, 2011

I am trying to find something to replace Jarrow's FemDolphilus, as it's quite expensive. Trying this and it seems to be helping.

Nature's Way Reuteri

Posted by Reviewer1664287 on Nov 17, 2011

Have used this product for many years now and have had very few intestinal illnesses. In fact, have had very few illnesses at all!

excellent service!

Posted by Reviewer3062004 on Nov 01, 2011

Delivery was made within two business days... amazing. Thank you for the opportunity to write a review on the order.

I had high hopes

Posted by Reviewer1612446 on Oct 20, 2011

I read many of the reviews of various digestive aids and thought this might work well. I took a lot of antibiotics and my digestive system has suffered as a result. This probiotic seems to help a little, but after a couple of weeks it sure is not a cure all.

Natures Way Reuteri Superior Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1234817 on Sep 18, 2011

very pleased with the product and quick delivery thanks very much

NOT EFFECTIVE ANY LONGER

Posted by Reviewer3237805 on Sep 09, 2011

doesn't contain the patented strain of REUTERI PROTECTIS any more! not even close to being effective like before!

This is the best!

Posted by Reviewer1433683 on Sep 01, 2011

After taking a very strong antibiotic for 4 weeks, my digestive tract was a mess. I bought some over-the-counter probiotic product that is not refrigerated and I continued to get worse. I finally returned to the "tried but oh-so-true" method: refrigerated primadophilus reuteri. Within 3-4 days, my pain was gone and my whole system working better. If you order this product, make sure it is stored in a refrigerated area prior to shipping. iHerb is such a place. It really does make a difference. If you've determined that you need primadophilus, don't waste your money on the over-the-counter products. Get it here! (Because it is very potent and kept refrigerated before shipping, it loses very little potency in shipping.)

Easy and fast ordering & delivery

Posted by Reviewer3344372 on Aug 29, 2011

This was the first time I had used iHerb and I was very pleased. Easy ordering and I received my order very quickly. The product, which I've used in the past, Nature's Way Primadophilus Reuteri Superior, seems to help with irritable bowel syndrome. I will use iHerb again in the future. Thankyou!