• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Reviews | English

Great probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Jan 02, 2009

Finally, one that works...

Reuteri

Posted by Reviewer2475098 on Dec 27, 2011

I also have 2 sons that take it. One of them is a pharmacist & he was the one who told my other son & I to get it. Works very well for all of us.

I had high hopes

Posted by Reviewer1612446 on Oct 20, 2011

I read many of the reviews of various digestive aids and thought this might work well. I took a lot of antibiotics and my digestive system has suffered as a result. This probiotic seems to help a little, but after a couple of weeks it sure is not a cure all.

it's hard to say

Posted by Reviewer2203003 on Jun 09, 2012

I did not notice any difference specifically related to this product, but it is hard to say. I have not noticed an increase in any of the issues I was attempting to address, and maybe even a bit of decrease, however it is difficult to pinpoint what exactly is making the change as I have been doing a number of things differently. All in all I would try this product again.

Just ok

Posted by Reviewer2360667 on Apr 14, 2009

This product is just ok...didn't resolve all the issues, but seem to calm down the digestive process. It would have been nice if more instructions were included and/or side effects. For example: what foods to avoid while taking this product and what are normal side effects.

Kind of tricky

Posted by Reviewer1013873 on May 17, 2010

This is one of the best probiotics I've ever tried and I'm still using it. but Iherb doesn't carry this with ice pack any more though this should be kept in refrigerator. So now I'm taking not one capsule but two or three which is pretty costly, but worked as normal and cool-kept capsule does.

Very disappointed in change in shipping practices

Posted by Reviewer1460409 on Apr 06, 2009

IHERB shipped this product in an insulated container with cold packs in the past to ensure maximum potency upon receipt. They have recently stopped this practice. Product is great but doesn't do much good if it has not been refrigerated.

promising probiotic

Posted by Rosiee on Sep 26, 2010

This probiotic seems to be promising but... all of my orders from iHerb arrived in under 2 weeks(average of 10 days). This one , the one containing a probiotic that needs to be refridgerated is getting more than 2 weeks. Hope that it does not lose a lot of its potency.

Not the best price...

Posted by couponcodeDAY489 on Sep 14, 2010

Need this consistently so will be shopping elsewhere.

NW PRSP

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 13, 2015

I stopped taking anything with magnesium stearate in it - Natires Way has some items that do not contain it but this did. This and 95% of my supplements went into the trash! I have every symptom of the allergies. Aches and loose finger/toe nails the breaking point for me. I was buying mainly NOW Foods brand because i loved the value/container size but ALL their products have stearic acid! BEWARE!