Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Mar 11, 2012

For me, this works better than Jarrow's EPS. Reuteri is found in breast milk, so it must be good. I sometimes open the capsule, pour into a paper cup and chase it down with water during breakfast.

Works Wonders

Posted by Reviewer1957949 on Mar 14, 2012

As a sufferer of BV (ladies, you know what this means) I was frustrated trying to find a cure. Well, I have found it! These work great and I don't even take one every single day. I mostly take it every 3 days and have had no problems :)

Easy and fast ordering & delivery

Posted by Reviewer3344372 on Aug 29, 2011

This was the first time I had used iHerb and I was very pleased. Easy ordering and I received my order very quickly. The product, which I've used in the past, Nature's Way Primadophilus Reuteri Superior, seems to help with irritable bowel syndrome. I will use iHerb again in the future. Thankyou!

Why we need more and more of these:

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Jun 22, 2015

Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies had anywhere ne4ar the advertised potency. So if you don't notice anything when taking probiotics remember: Probiotics are living little darlings, so sensitive to heat, air, moisture.

Taking this as well as Primadophilus Optima

Posted by Reviewer2382041 on Mar 15, 2011

Hard to know which is having the good effect so far, but I especially wanted to comment on the way they were shipped. The packaging in a Styrofoam box with a cold pack got them to me still refrigerated. That seems to have preserved their activity, since I've noticed definite improvement in my symptoms. A year of searching for a solution and this is the first improvement.