Nature's Way, Primadophilus Reuteri, Superior Probiotic, 90 Vcaps

Easy and fast ordering & delivery

Posted by Reviewer3344372 on Aug 29, 2011

This was the first time I had used iHerb and I was very pleased. Easy ordering and I received my order very quickly. The product, which I've used in the past, Nature's Way Primadophilus Reuteri Superior, seems to help with irritable bowel syndrome. I will use iHerb again in the future. Thankyou!

Works Wonders

Posted by Reviewer1957949 on Mar 14, 2012

As a sufferer of BV (ladies, you know what this means) I was frustrated trying to find a cure. Well, I have found it! These work great and I don't even take one every single day. I mostly take it every 3 days and have had no problems :)

Taking this as well as Primadophilus Optima

Posted by Reviewer2382041 on Mar 15, 2011

Hard to know which is having the good effect so far, but I especially wanted to comment on the way they were shipped. The packaging in a Styrofoam box with a cold pack got them to me still refrigerated. That seems to have preserved their activity, since I've noticed definite improvement in my symptoms. A year of searching for a solution and this is the first improvement.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2881959 on Apr 12, 2010

This with a good diet helps with my Crohn's. Although I suck at eating right this does help. I took a different probiotic one night and was sick for a week. Not sure if it was a coincidence or not, but not willing to try again for a while.

Good everyday supplement

Posted by Reviewer2313331 on Nov 06, 2009

I take this every day as insurance for my immune and digestive systems, and I give my son the childrens' powder. It's never irritated my system, like some other probiotic products, and is easy to take in a small, enteric-coated capsule. This is also the best price you will find on the internet, less than half of what I pay at my local store. Sorry local businesses, but I have to save my money! =)