Good Saw Palmetto content - shame about the zinc

Posted by forNaturalHealth on Apr 14, 2012

I have used this and another of other prostate formulas - I don't have a problem but take them as a preventive. I like this for it's saw palmetto content but feel it should have a zinc component as well. I have used the zinc taste test on dozens of people and almost everyone is low or very low. The prostate has the highest concentration of zinc of any organ in the body. So if you use Prostol take a zinc supplement as well. I like Now Foods Optizinc 30mg.

Prostagut

Posted by Reviewer2495734 on Jul 12, 2007

This is the exact same formula that's prescribed in Germany for the treatment of BPH. Prostol is an effective, low cost herbal remedy that works better than the presciption drugs on the market today. I take Prostol in conjunction with Himalaya USA's ProstaCare and I must say the two herbal remedies work VERY WELL together and have vastly improved the quality of my life. I highly recommend this product.

great

Posted by Reviewer1589632 on Nov 29, 2007

Have used product for over two years

Prostol

Posted by Reviewer2639590 on Jan 01, 2008

Extremely good product. Excellant quality and value.

Nature's Way Prostol

Posted by Reviewer1967810 on Jan 04, 2008

Excellent Product!

Only what you need, good price

Posted by Reviewer3328000 on Feb 15, 2008

It's hard to find just saw palmetto and nettle, without anything else in a product. Most similar products include severeral other things you may or may not need. This is a branded, quality product that is cheaper than the few generics that are similar.

Seems to work:

Posted by Reviewer1201493 on May 04, 2008

I use this product in combination with Now Foods pumpkin seed oil to control prostate enlargement. The therapy appears to work since for several years I have experienced no increase in the symptoms associated with the problem.

Mr. G.

Posted by Reviewer3276484 on Aug 24, 2008

Excellent for the prostate. Nature's way a solid brand.

PROSTOL, Natures Way

Posted by Reviewer2438721 on Jan 18, 2009

This product is outstanding! It has reduced the swelling of my prostrate dramatically. Additionally, instead of waking up during the night and urinating four to five times, I am down to one...amazing! I know everyone is different but this product has definitely worked for me.

Great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer3267913 on Aug 26, 2011

Great product, great price !

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »