Be patient

Posted by 5423535701517840908 on Jul 12, 2015

I was getting up at night 5 to 6 times to urinate. I went on prescription drugs. I didn't like the side effects so I searched out and used a few different herbal remedies. Prostol was the best although it did take me a few months (1+ bottle) to reach getting up only once a night. Be patient. For me it was a gradual relief.

Good Saw Palmetto content - shame about the zinc

Posted by forNaturalHealth on Apr 14, 2012

I have used this and another of other prostate formulas - I don't have a problem but take them as a preventive. I like this for it's saw palmetto content but feel it should have a zinc component as well. I have used the zinc taste test on dozens of people and almost everyone is low or very low. The prostate has the highest concentration of zinc of any organ in the body. So if you use Prostol take a zinc supplement as well. I like Now Foods Optizinc 30mg.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2042343 on Dec 02, 2011

Very satisfied through entire process.

Great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer3267913 on Aug 26, 2011

Great product, great price !

Healthy Prostrate 1-a-day

Posted by Reviewer2503422 on May 11, 2010

Used as a preventative this product seems to assist in keeping the gland healthy. Dr. says very good results. As ususal iHerb delivered in a time manner, just two days really..

PROSTOL, Natures Way

Posted by Reviewer2438721 on Jan 18, 2009

This product is outstanding! It has reduced the swelling of my prostrate dramatically. Additionally, instead of waking up during the night and urinating four to five times, I am down to one...amazing! I know everyone is different but this product has definitely worked for me.

Mr. G.

Posted by Reviewer3276484 on Aug 24, 2008

Excellent for the prostate. Nature's way a solid brand.

Seems to work:

Posted by Reviewer1201493 on May 04, 2008

I use this product in combination with Now Foods pumpkin seed oil to control prostate enlargement. The therapy appears to work since for several years I have experienced no increase in the symptoms associated with the problem.

Only what you need, good price

Posted by Reviewer3328000 on Feb 15, 2008

It's hard to find just saw palmetto and nettle, without anything else in a product. Most similar products include severeral other things you may or may not need. This is a branded, quality product that is cheaper than the few generics that are similar.

Nature's Way Prostol