July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Way, Pycnogenol, Pine Bark Extract, 50 mg, 30 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Levels blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer2258148 on Jan 26, 2009

Pycnogenol was tested on diabetics. The extract prevented the large spike in blood sugar after a high glycemic index meal by inhibiting an enzyme which helps digest carbs. I'm hypoglycemic rather than diabetic. This product, though, seems to work for me also, leveling out the dips in blood sugar that I normally experience an hour or so after a meal. I'm around 190 lbs and take 3 or 4 tablets before a meal.

Review of pycnogenol

Posted by Reviewer1296416 on Apr 13, 2009

I was impressed that you sent a e-mail giving me more information on pycnogenol and its uses. Thank you so much for the information it was very informative. Estela

retired government worker

Posted by Reviewer3279174 on Dec 08, 2008

It has been very difficult to find this product in an affordable price range. Great product, I've personally found it great for intestinal distress in the past. I think this also needs to be researched further and the part it plays in treating dementia.

Pycnogenol

Posted by Reviewer2966664 on Oct 06, 2011

I take this for rosacea. I don't even know if it improves my skin. However, I feel much more energy when I take this. This has made a believer out of me and I will continue to reorder this product.

Great product, and chewable if needed

Posted by Reviewer1599831 on Sep 15, 2009

Great product, and chewable if needed. If you chew the taste is tolerable, but not good, so have a tasty liquid handy to wash it down.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »