Caution for aspirin allergy/low blood pressure - this one wasn't right for me

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Nov 15, 2013

Should be avoided by anyone with low blood pressure or on blood thinners and suggest caution if allergic to aspirin. I chose this one because there are no additives or fillers. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Unbelieveable!

Posted by Reviewer1214804 on Mar 01, 2011

When I was diagnosed with hormone problems (endometriosis and adenomyosis), I tried the all natural track rather than having surgery. Two weeks of taking this eliminated the majority of my symptoms (along with the Vitex fruit). Four months later, I was off of the red clover for five days (I left my bottle at my boyfriend's and kept forgetting to remind him to return it), I was having horrible cramping (felt like menstrual cramps), bleeding gums, and "female" issues in my pelvic region--again. After three days of being back on the red clover, the cramps and bleeding gums were gone; a week later the "female" issues were gone as well. I will NEVER be without again!

great 4

Posted by Reviewer1219964 on May 02, 2009

Good immune booster and blood purifier.

Cured my hormone imbalance

Posted by Reviewer3058382 on Nov 26, 2011

I had severe P.T.L.S. from my tubal ligation surgery, causing me to go through menopause at age 28!! For years i tried different things and this has helped better than anything. This is the first time in years i haven't been completely immobilized by cramps and PMS. Red clover phytoestrogens are far safer than soy-based ones, so go with this product instead.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1910900 on Apr 10, 2010

Started using this to combat some peromenopause symptoms and to counteract the effects of MSG in the diet. Just started using it a couple of weeks ago, but I can see the positive effects of this herb already.

Great Product. Fast Shipping

Posted by Reviewer1482371 on Mar 24, 2011

I took this along with Red Raspberry Tea and Wild Yam Root. It really helped regulate my cycle. I'm hoping it will help with my ovarian cysts as well which is the main reason I purchased it. The shipping was fast as always.

Red Clover works!

Posted by Reviewer2411164 on May 08, 2009

I had an ongoing problem with psoriasis for over 3 years. I had tried all sorts of ointments and treatments, then I read an article about Red Clover and that it works as a antioxidant. Well it really worked! It took about 6 weeks, then the rash started to go away. It's gone now, but I noticed that when I stopped taking the Red Clover it started to come back. So if you don't mind continuing taking it, it will keep it away. And Iherb seems to have the best price for it and you get very good prompt service.

I will buy more

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

Red Clover has antibacterial and anti-allergic effect, good heals wounds and ulcers, cleanses the skin from rashes, helps fight acne, psoriasis, eczema and other skin diseases, through the normalization of the liver. I'm allergic to the experience. Cutting rate. I believe in the utility. I will buy more. Visit my page for more reviews...

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer2428773 on Feb 04, 2011

I had been on Red Clover for several months, and ran out of it. It was cheaper at iherb, than at the local health food store, so I opted to go without it, and order it through iherb instead. I had terrible hot flashes and mood swings for the week I went without it. A few days after restarting the Nature`s Way brand, my mood was much better, and I now have only a few mild hot flashes per day.

red clover blossom

Posted by Reviewer2882471 on Dec 10, 2009

the best for helping with my horrible veins great for keeping my veins strong.