Nature's Way, Red Clover with Prickly Ash Bark, 460 mg, 100 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Red Clover

Posted by Reviewer1441515 on Aug 07, 2010

I have been using this product for over ten years and it works. My blood is in good shape and I think Red Clover has a lot to do with it. It is not instant, it takes a long time for it to kick in. A six month regimine is what I suggest.

they work in the stomach

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Mar 02, 2011

This is what I find about prickly ash: "Prickly Ash Bark is believed to stimulate the digestive system and assists in the relief of dyspepsia, colic, indigestion and general stomach problems. It is said to relieve flatulence (the presence of excess gas in the stomach and intestines) and reduce eruction (belching and burping). It is also believed to be a useful tonic in debilitated conditions of the stomach and digestive organs, including the liver." I think it does just that. So I am happy with it.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1283852 on Feb 27, 2012

I have suffered digestive problems for years. After using Red Clover 3 times a day within a week I had improved out of sight. Highly recommend this product.

Nature's Way, Red Clover with Prickly Ash Bark

Posted by Reviewer2349970 on May 24, 2010

Many years ago I had digestive problems. The allergist recommended Red CloverCombination and I have taken the herbs consistently over the years. The herbs help maintain my digestive health.

Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer1484591 on Jun 01, 2011

This red clover seems to be a very high quality product. Unfortunately, there's something in it that causes side effects for me, so I've set it aside for now. Will try again later and see if I get better results.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »