Nature's Way, Red Raspberry, Leaves, 450 mg, 100 Capsules

General women's tonic.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I use that product as a general women's tonic. I use it in the first half of the cycle, until ovulation. It is supposed to help prevent miscarriages, and since I am actively trying to get pregnant I thought to give it a try. Sometimes I also drink the tea for greater effect : Alvita Teas, Red Raspberry Leaf Tea Bags. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2680805 on Apr 15, 2010

I have been taking this for about three months and it has eased my menstrual pain and lessens my flow. It seems to have cleared up my skin also...I guess that is what happens when your hormones are in balance!!!

Red Raspberry Leaves

Posted by Reviewer1372173 on Oct 15, 2008

This product worked amazingly! I went of the pill because it made me angry all the time. My poor husband couldn't take it. After getting of the pill I went from April to September without a period. I started taking these pills and like 4 or 5 days later I started my first cycle in October. I'm so grateful to this product! Plus it made my period much more comfortable than usual!

Great price and service!

Posted by Reviewer1309421 on Jan 18, 2009

Red Raspberry is wonderful for preventing miscarriage and for all women's issues. I've trusted Nature's Way for many years.

Worth buying!

Posted by Reviewer2829759 on Nov 25, 2008

I combine this products with Femaprin Vitex Extract, R-lipoic acid, and dim-plus as i have PCOS