Reishi Nature´s Way

Posted by 4906075951003585359 on Jun 19, 2013

A mis familiares y amigos les ha parecido milagroso. Lo han comprobado con patologías tan diversas como el herpes zoster y labial, colesterol, eccemas imposibles de quitar en años, hidratación de la piel, mejora de alergias,y por si esto fuera poco, mejora el aspecto del cabello reduciendo las canas. Varios puntos de venta en España aconsejan esta marca.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1968144 on Dec 22, 2008

Great product. I've used it for years!

the main reason to take it is....

Posted by 5681329647522940939 on May 14, 2014

For me the main reason to take Reishi is because there are not many supplements with anti-cancer properties available over-the-counter but Reishi appears to be one of them according to the latest investigations. I combine it with gynostemma because resishi helps during the desease and gynostemma prevents from the desease. If you have a serious condition, read about it and always combine it with the traditional treatment. Every bit helps to get better.

Reishi capsules

Posted by Reviewer1957911 on Jun 11, 2014

Tried these and will re-order, I noted an increased well being feeling and an increase in energy, good value for money too.

It's a good suppressant

Posted by Reviewer2997584 on Nov 02, 2015

I use it to suppress the growing of my fibroids. It help them not to grow much. I've been taking them for more then 3 years. It shrinks them so that they don't grow big while they are still active. I take six capsules 3 times a day on an empty stomach. So far they are doing the right effect.

Very good product

Posted by 5559235940136523862 on Mar 11, 2014

Helped my mom with hepatitis, also blood test results got better. It's very good for immunity.

Super product

Posted by Reviewer2736575 on Feb 13, 2009

Great immune booster!

Reishi Standadized

Posted by Reviewer2089665 on Jan 17, 2008

Very happy to buy it from you with the sale price. I take it daily as a supplement for my health. And it really works. Thanks

Effective, good value

Posted by Reviewer1635948 on May 10, 2008

I do feel a positive result from these reishi capsules and would highly recommend them. They're also a good value at the price.

Looking good

Posted by Reviewer1425144 on May 23, 2010

My mood has changed for the better but I want to use the product for another month before giving my final rating.