Reishi capsules

Posted by Reviewer1957911 on Jun 11, 2014

Tried these and will re-order, I noted an increased well being feeling and an increase in energy, good value for money too.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1968144 on Dec 22, 2008

Great product. I've used it for years!

the main reason to take it is....

Posted by 5681329647522940939 on May 14, 2014

For me the main reason to take Reishi is because there are not many supplements with anti-cancer properties available over-the-counter but Reishi appears to be one of them according to the latest investigations. I combine it with gynostemma because resishi helps during the desease and gynostemma prevents from the desease. If you have a serious condition, read about it and always combine it with the traditional treatment. Every bit helps to get better.

Helps acne

Posted by 4666558633186438682 on Oct 10, 2016

Fewer pimples and less redness

using Reishi or Linshi musrhom product

Posted by 4729298150930828145 on Oct 28, 2013

this is almost Coumadin effect. It makes your blood thinner,therefore increase bleeding time (inr over 2.00 .you might have bleeding nose at night and dry mouth when you sleep.have water next to your bed,sipp some water when you wake up. Shouldn't use Rheisi musrhom if use Coumadin because make INR measurement go up. I only use Rheshi pill on 2 days which I stop Coumadin. It also make your blood pressure go up ,out of control (160 or 180/90 or 100).If you have high blood pressure , you shouldn't use this product.

It's a good suppressant

Posted by Reviewer2997584 on Nov 02, 2015

I use it to suppress the growing of my fibroids. It help them not to grow much. I've been taking them for more then 3 years. It shrinks them so that they don't grow big while they are still active. I take six capsules 3 times a day on an empty stomach. So far they are doing the right effect.

repeat customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Oct 05, 2016

I use this daily and it has been great. But be warned, do not take this if you have any open wounds because this thing is an anti-coagulant, which means your skin will have a hard time healing itself if you take this daily. This products (reishi) also helps with my acid reflux disease. If you suffer from GERD, I strongly recommend black coffee with reishi. Also, after 2 years of using this product, my Total Cholesterol dropped from 230+ to 209. Without making any diet changes or exercising and my blood pressure had dropped to a normal range. It use to be in the 135-145 range. Now its steady at the 120 range which is pretty amazing considering I didnt make any lifestyle change or any diet changes. My doctor even recommended that I take prescription for my high blood pressure. But im happy to say I did it naturally. One reason that it went down could be because this product has a calming effect which helped my anxiety. I no longer have anxiety and reishi played a role in it. There is virtually no negatives about taking this products (unless you have an open wound). I take to maintain my overall health. It helped me with my blood pressure, my high cholesterol, and even my anxiety. I use to be on xanax and that thing was bad. Became very dependent on it and almost to the point where I was became a recluse. I was afraid to leave the house! With some CBT and this miracle mushroom, I was able to cleanse my body from the side effects of xanax and took the natural route. I am living proof that this product, even with it's low potency, still works and is very beneficial. Since I noticed a huge improvement with my overall health. I decided to spend a little more and purchased the organic reishi from herbal island. This has 35% polysaccharide compared to 10% here. ***Want to find out how to save money, click "YES" and see MORE useful info by CLICKING ON MY NAME.*

Very good product

Posted by 5559235940136523862 on Mar 11, 2014

Helped my mom with hepatitis, also blood test results got better. It's very good for immunity.

Super product

Posted by Reviewer2736575 on Feb 13, 2009

Great immune booster!

Reishi Standadized

Posted by Reviewer2089665 on Jan 17, 2008

Very happy to buy it from you with the sale price. I take it daily as a supplement for my health. And it really works. Thanks