repeat customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Oct 05, 2016

I use this daily and it has been great. But be warned, do not take this if you have any open wounds because this thing is an anti-coagulant, which means your skin will have a hard time healing itself if you take this daily. This products (reishi) also helps with my acid reflux disease. If you suffer from GERD, I strongly recommend black coffee with reishi. Also, after 2 years of using this product, my Total Cholesterol dropped from 230+ to 209. Without making any diet changes or exercising and my blood pressure had dropped to a normal range. It use to be in the 135-145 range. Now its steady at the 120 range which is pretty amazing considering I didnt make any lifestyle change or any diet changes. My doctor even recommended that I take prescription for my high blood pressure. But im happy to say I did it naturally. One reason that it went down could be because this product has a calming effect which helped my anxiety. I no longer have anxiety and reishi played a role in it. There is virtually no negatives about taking this products (unless you have an open wound). I take to maintain my overall health. It helped me with my blood pressure, my high cholesterol, and even my anxiety. I use to be on xanax and that thing was bad. Became very dependent on it and almost to the point where I was became a recluse. I was afraid to leave the house! With some CBT and this miracle mushroom, I was able to cleanse my body from the side effects of xanax and took the natural route. I am living proof that this product, even with it's low potency, still works and is very beneficial. Since I noticed a huge improvement with my overall health. I decided to spend a little more and purchased the organic reishi from herbal island. This has 35% polysaccharide compared to 10% here. ***Want to find out how to save money, click "YES" and see MORE useful info by CLICKING ON MY NAME.*

Helps acne

Posted by 4666558633186438682 on Oct 10, 2016

Fewer pimples and less redness

Reishi capsules

Posted by Reviewer1957911 on Jun 11, 2014

Tried these and will re-order, I noted an increased well being feeling and an increase in energy, good value for money too.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1968144 on Dec 22, 2008

Great product. I've used it for years!

the main reason to take it is....

Posted by 5681329647522940939 on May 14, 2014

For me the main reason to take Reishi is because there are not many supplements with anti-cancer properties available over-the-counter but Reishi appears to be one of them according to the latest investigations. I combine it with gynostemma because resishi helps during the desease and gynostemma prevents from the desease. If you have a serious condition, read about it and always combine it with the traditional treatment. Every bit helps to get better.

using Reishi or Linshi musrhom product

Posted by 4729298150930828145 on Oct 28, 2013

this is almost Coumadin effect. It makes your blood thinner,therefore increase bleeding time (inr over 2.00 .you might have bleeding nose at night and dry mouth when you sleep.have water next to your bed,sipp some water when you wake up. Shouldn't use Rheisi musrhom if use Coumadin because make INR measurement go up. I only use Rheshi pill on 2 days which I stop Coumadin. It also make your blood pressure go up ,out of control (160 or 180/90 or 100).If you have high blood pressure , you shouldn't use this product.

It's a good suppressant

Posted by Reviewer2997584 on Nov 02, 2015

I use it to suppress the growing of my fibroids. It help them not to grow much. I've been taking them for more then 3 years. It shrinks them so that they don't grow big while they are still active. I take six capsules 3 times a day on an empty stomach. So far they are doing the right effect.

multifunctional health mushroom

Posted by 5240552843322575221 on Nov 30, 2016

Mystical Reishi (also known as Ling Zhi) may help with many types of cancer and is an immune enhancer for many diseases. A tonic for recovering from disease. Can be applied in many diseases. Very bitter. Red Reishi is the best quality.

From Australia

Posted by 5225705570683281702 on Dec 22, 2016

I was in desperate need of a quality pure reishi mushroom product but couldn't find it in Australia. Iherb solved my problem. They have a wide variety of reishi products. I chose Nature's Way brand and find these capsules to be very effective. These help me immensely with my anxiety and I feel instantly energised after taking them. These are a big help in my lupus management as reishi is an immuno-regulatory herb. Also, I love the fact that these are 100% vegan. (The bottle pictured says the capsules are made of gelatine but the ones I got are vegan. Iherb please change the picture as it is misleading ) I find this brand to be quite cost effective. I have already re ordered another two bottles and will keep buying.

One of the best price / value GANODERMA!

Posted by Hungarian on May 19, 2014

One of the best price / value ratio GANODERMA!