July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Way, Resveratrol, 60 Vcaps

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2578526 on Oct 25, 2007

Have been using this for six months to supplement my red wine normal intake. Keeps my blood pressure down. I am 72 years old, over weight but take NO prescription medications.

GOOD VALUE

Posted by Reviewer3223743 on Mar 26, 2007

There are two things which must be considered with this product. First, while it does contain resveratrol, it also contains two sources of polyphenols, which may be as important for good health. Second, when you compare the quantities to similar products on a cost basis, it is a true bargin!!!

Posted by Reviewer1808652 on Oct 11, 2007

My wife said that after one week of using this product she is feeling the benefits of more energy and peace.

Did my research before purchasing

Posted by Reviewer1629750 on Jun 26, 2008

As with any herbal supplement, research it from several different sources to find the best manufacturer with the most potent preperation processes. I found so much conflicting info regarding that with this item, finally I came across a study that showed this had the highest potency against other products claiming that title. However you might also benefit from knowing that if you already have a low calorie diet you wont have much benefit from this because that is what this products health benefits emulates. It is ideal for people who eat large portions and lots of calories to enjoy the maximum benefit. Take 2 on days you are planning eating a lot. Also dont take on an empty stomache because for me this caused some weird abdominal sensations that were unpleasent.

working for me

Posted by Reviewer1841609 on Jan 31, 2008

I believe that the longer I take my Resvertrol the better I will like it. I think it will take a month before I will see or feel changes. I did not have any problem taking this product.