plastic bottle

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Jan 23, 2013

Too bad this is in a plastic bottle. I don't wasn't to ingest plastic leeching out into an extract. I am a grad student and have read too much about plastic and its properties. An extract meant to enhance your health should not be placed into a plastic bottle that would likely have the opposite effects on your health.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1281170 on Feb 01, 2013

Before i started giving this to my kid i never thought i'd find an immunity stimulating product to actually work. Well this one (and the other ones by the same company) proved me so wrong. By this time last winter my daughter had been ill 3-4 times already. This winter - once and it was not serious. Highly recommend!!!

Subtle, seems to work

Posted by Reviewer3242287 on Dec 12, 2012

I think this helped shorten the duration of my cold. I tend to throw everything I can at colds, and this was in the mix. Most powerful cold fighting ingredient for me is Source Naturals "Wellness Formula".

The Real Deal...

Posted by AlexPrimus on Apr 03, 2014

I wanted to try this product since I've been battling a bunch of health issues that started after leaked fillings gave me mercury toxicity (suppressing my immune system, resulting in candida, etc.). I've tried a lot of products that make big promises but rarely make any noticeable changes but this one really surprised me. It was one of the few products that I noticed a BIG difference after taking. A few things that are worth noting: 1. The more your body needs it, the larger the dosage needs to be. I found this most effective at one tablespoon once per day. You could also follow their recommended dosage but take it twice a day instead. Since it's a natural product you don't have to worry about overdosing but above 1 tablespoon per dose I didn't find any extra benefit that just 1 tablespoon gave me. 2. This product really combines well with other supplements as part of a "health tonic". For instance, I would take this combined with a black walnut and wormwood extract as part of a parasite cleanse every morning on an empty stomach for 10 days. You can use it to create your own health regimes.

A comforting syrup

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

I had this cough that seems to attack in the night and I've tried everything but only for a small relief. Then I found that Nature's Way, Sambucus has been shown to work rather well in trials which means I must give this one a try. Well, I was pleasantly surprised at the effectiveness, so I gave it to my kid too! I like this Sambucus because it is sugar-free and it taste great too! If all else fails, then I recommend this Nature's Way, Sambucus because it work for my cough. I am extremely pleased with it! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

It works

Posted by Reviewer1298987 on Jan 16, 2010

My helper was showing signs of flu. I gave to her and she recovered in 2 days. Wonderful product, truly works. The down side :It tastes like some very sweet thick syrup and I don't quite like it's taste.

Great price and Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2281768 on May 03, 2010

most other sites charge 30-40% more for this item. IHerb is the way to go!

Prevents colds and flus

Posted by Reviewer2537537 on Jan 16, 2009

Sambucus really helps me stay cold/flu free during winters!

A+++++

Posted by Reviewer2447422 on Aug 15, 2011

Fantastic purchase of a fantastic product. Every time we think we might be getting sick, a sniffle, or a sneeze, we take a dose of this. Have not gotten ill yet this winter, while everyone around us has fallen ill with colds and flu. Here in NZ, they have this exact product on sale at health food shops for 42(NZ) dollars for a bottle half this size. Still, NZ dollars or not that is one hell of an inflation. So this was pure joy that we could get it much cheaper and the same product. thank you iHerb.com!!

works great!

Posted by Reviewer1609768 on Jan 09, 2012

For allergies or to prevent colds. Can't live without it!