Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Customer Reviews

Nature's Way, Original Sambucus, Bio-Certified Elderberry Lozenges, 30 Lozenges

$9.13
$14.49
Savings of: $5.36 (37% Off)
4.4 out of 5 based on 319 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 112 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

recommended by my doctor; works for me

8 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2919916 on Oct 12, 2006

Purchased at iHerb

I am a type 1 diabetic and my doctor, Richard K. Bernstein, is also a diabetic. He recommended this product to me because illnesses wreak havoc with blood sugars. As soon as I feel a sore throat coming on or other symptoms and my blood sugars are going up, I take two of these tablets three times a day for two days. That schedule has worked every time for me; the symptoms and high blood sugars are usually gone before the sixth dose is taken. The only time it doesn't work is if I'm already full-on sick. Then it's a waste of money to take the tablets. I LOVE these things because I don't love high blood sugar! They're just one more thing that helped me reverse the nonproliferative retinopathy I developed three years ago, before Dr. Bernstein was my doctor.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Sambucol is wonderful

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1768388 on Dec 08, 2007

Purchased at iHerb

I have been taking this product since I had a very bad bout of flu 7 years ago - and have not had one since! I can see it's popularity is taking off, as for the first time ever when I tried to order, I could not get as much as I wanted, and many sites were completely sold out. I am a great fan of this wonderful product and take one tablet a day all year long (not just in flu season) and when I travel, one before boarding the plane, and one every 2 or 3 hours in transit. I strongly reccommend this product as I am so pleased with the results.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Sambucol Lozenges

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2260673 on Apr 14, 2008

Purchased at iHerb

Have been using this product for several years by opening a bottle at the first sign of a cold and taking 2 lozenges three time a day until the bottle is empty (about 5 days). Symptoms are milder and usually gone before the bottle is empty. Normally get 1 to 3 colds a year in the Pacific NW.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Профилактика простуд!

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Feofaniya on Oct 24, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Био-сертифицированный экстракт чёрной бузины -замечательное средство в период простуд, так как активно действует против бактерий и вирусов, вызывающих инфекции верхних дыхательных путей. Лучше всего, конечно, принимать при первых признаках заболевания:рассасывать 1-2 шт в день, или в качестве профилактики 1 шт в день. Я применяла при простуде в совокупности с другими средствами ( спрей для горла с экстрактом грейпфрутовых косточек и спрей для носа с ними же)-результат меня порадовал-выздоровление и восстановление шло намного быстрее. ПОМНИТЕ: ЧЕМ РАНЬШЕ, ТЕМ ЛУЧШЕ! Но, если даже упустили момент, то всё равно поможет, только надо будет подольше попринимать. На вкус кисленькие, приятные, язык окрашивают в характерный для бузины цвет-бардовый, не пугайтесь, так и должно быть. В составе также присутствует витамин С. Заказала ещё пару баночек-буду принимать в качестве профилактики в период гриппа.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

different but still effective

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2516841 on Apr 01, 2008

Purchased at iHerb

I'm glad Sambucol a sugar-free option again. Though it's re-formulated and easy to transport if you need to take it with you somewhere, I kind of miss the syrup they had... maybe I'm just a creature of habit but will need some time to get used to the lozenges. Nevertheless, the formula does work and I wouldn't be caught without it! I found iHerb to have the best deal.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 112 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »