Great product

Posted by 5756843230829658994 on Nov 02, 2015

It's very helpful for me and when i get flu & have cough~will purchase it again~Thanks

Must have

Posted by odereviews on Jun 11, 2015

Helps greatly with sore throat. This is one of the products you simply must have in your medical cabinet. Could be cheaper, but this helps so much with flu seasons, that it's a must have.

不错

Posted by 5483506139097043796 on May 08, 2015

味道酸酸甜甜,就是吃完以后整个嘴巴里面都是黑乎乎的,不太好看。对于预防感冒,个人感觉有效果。

Miracle Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1682554 on Apr 30, 2015

This awesome stuff is a bit expensive, but it works like a charm. First sign of even a mildly sore throat and sucking on one of these right away will cure it!! We ran out and one of my twins had a sore throat which lasted about 5 days and ended up w/ fever in bed. I ordered more and when the other twin came down with a sore throat, I had her suck on one of these and again in the morning and she was totally fine next day, didn't miss a bit!! This stuff is GREAT, worth the money, but I also think it's over-priced!

like it

Posted by GiedreBP on Apr 11, 2015

I use is instead of sambucus SYRUP. this is cheaper. give to my child half of the lozenge when notice first symptoms of cold. Hope ir makes her recover quicker :)

It helps

Posted by 4689925393898774962 on Apr 04, 2015

I give this vitamins to my 3-years-old daughter, put it into her food. It really started working after a month of continuous usage. Now my daughter is not ill so often than before. I think it's thanks to this product.

Cold prevention

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 08, 2015

I use this to prevent sickness and it seems to help. I'm not real found of the flavor as it is kind of bitter but it beats being sick!

seem to work

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Oct 21, 2014

These have a lingering bitter taste in your mouth and on your tongue. I don't enjoy that. but the taste isn't really bad and it seems to help boost immunity.

Cough and cold theraphy

Posted by 5015458306565145842 on Jun 19, 2014

It's easy to take in working condition.

Tastes Great and works well for immunity support!

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Feb 22, 2014

I used to get bad colds in the winter season every year for a few years now, but ever since I started taking this, I haven't gotten a bad cold. And it tastes so good! God bless you all.