Easy to give the kids.

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Apr 01, 2010

Powerful. Effective. I use it for colds, coughs, ... anything viral. It is a great preventative. Convenient to give one to each of my kids as they leave the house in the morning.

S. Depew

Posted by Reviewer2779531 on Nov 14, 2008

Great product; good taste - even my kids like it! Certainly helps decrease the length of a cold if you start taking it at the first sign of a sniffle, or use it to prevent getting a cold if you are around infected people. Highly recommended!

Nature's Way Sambucus Black Elderberry

Posted by Reviewer3335283 on May 19, 2010

I love this product! It has a wonderful taste and I have been counting on it to wave off flu......no flu so I believe that it does work.

mother's choice

Posted by Reviewer1796596 on May 21, 2010

Mom tried this first and I believed it help me. However, I did use it in combination with Vitamin C cough drops.

Good!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1718072 on Feb 09, 2011

I like this!

Very Tasty

Posted by Reviewer3348992 on Feb 13, 2011

Flavor is so good, I have trouble only eating what is recommended. I was sick this week with sinus infection.I'm doing much better now, so maybe these lozenges are why.

Easy to try

Posted by Reviewer1755901 on Feb 22, 2011

Small and easy to dissolve in mouth. Very tart but I like the taste. Too soon to tell if they are effective but elderberry has good reviews as an immune booster.

Terrific and tastes good!

Posted by Reviewer1187470 on Feb 23, 2011

I came down w/mono from my daughter and it has kicked my behind, so I am sucking on these which are tasty and oh so good for you. The "elderberry plant is anti-viral and so are many illnesses. This has antimicrobial properties to it and also keep on hand for sore throats, URI. Beats having to take anti-biotics that don't work for viral infections anyway. do your body good and take sambucus, helps a ton!

gotta love these lozenges

Posted by Reviewer1782224 on Mar 11, 2011

these are great for an allergy cough. great taste and helped immensely

Great immune booster

Posted by Reviewer3135728 on Mar 22, 2011

I like to boost my immune system with Elderberry lozenges throughout the winter months. These taste great and are good for you. iherb has the best prices around!