Easy to try

Posted by Reviewer1755901 on Feb 22, 2011

Small and easy to dissolve in mouth. Very tart but I like the taste. Too soon to tell if they are effective but elderberry has good reviews as an immune booster.

Terrific and tastes good!

Posted by Reviewer1187470 on Feb 23, 2011

I came down w/mono from my daughter and it has kicked my behind, so I am sucking on these which are tasty and oh so good for you. The "elderberry plant is anti-viral and so are many illnesses. This has antimicrobial properties to it and also keep on hand for sore throats, URI. Beats having to take anti-biotics that don't work for viral infections anyway. do your body good and take sambucus, helps a ton!

gotta love these lozenges

Posted by Reviewer1782224 on Mar 11, 2011

these are great for an allergy cough. great taste and helped immensely

Great immune booster

Posted by Reviewer3135728 on Mar 22, 2011

I like to boost my immune system with Elderberry lozenges throughout the winter months. These taste great and are good for you. iherb has the best prices around!

sambucus

Posted by Reviewer1880677 on Mar 29, 2011

fantastic

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1630681 on Mar 31, 2011

Once the lozenge is in your mouth, its almost like drinking juice. It coats the throat and really stops the cough.

sambucus

Posted by Reviewer2644725 on Jul 03, 2010

wonderful

Very Effective Product!

Posted by Reviewer1338472 on Oct 05, 2010

I have found that,if taken at the first signs of a cold, Nature's Way Sambucus Lozenges are very effective at preventing a major onset and/or lessening the symptoms. The original lozenges work best for me and my family. They are convenient to carry around, taste very good, and can be taken frequently enough to even help with a minor sore throat. I have recommended this product to all of my friends and family and have even given them out as gifts so they can try it and see if it works for them.

works for me and easy on wallet

Posted by Reviewer2262292 on Nov 05, 2010

highly recommend ...a big seller without my input but wanted to contribute. love the taste and feel it is helpful without breaking the bank.

Great anti-viral

Posted by Reviewer3252855 on Dec 14, 2010

I've used Sambucol for years at the first sign of colds, flu, and viral infections. It's amazingly effective, especially used in conjunction with Wellness Formula.