New To iHerb?

Nature's Way, Original Sambucus, Bio-Certified Elderberry, Natural Syrup, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

Good

Posted by Reviewer1757236 on May 14, 2009

Helped me already to fight off a cold that was going around my house. Also, tastes really good.

I was the only one left standing!!

Posted by Reviewer1903104 on May 19, 2009

Hi All; My Unit was given shots for everything out there. We had to so we could respond when needed. I am retired NAVY. I read an article about Sambucol and it's "BLACK ELDERBERRY", so when we had to have all of the shots done in two months I talked to the Dr. I took one tea-spoon of Black Elderberry, 4 times each day for the 10 days that I took all of the shots. I did not get sick, like everyone else in my Unit did - about half went to the hospital - and I was done with it all in 10 days, not 60 days. They checked my response to the shots afterwords and they said that it was normal. Now, Sandie and I only take Black Elderberry whenever we feel like something is coming and we do not get any more shots. Now that I am retired I can choose to not have any shots. The order was at my house in 4 days, so iHerb.com is great too. We will keep using them and Black Elderberry forever . . . or until they come up with something better.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1107606 on Nov 20, 2009

Great product

great product

Posted by Reviewer1063804 on Nov 26, 2009

Seems to shorten the duration of a cold if taken at the first sign. A little expensive because you need to take 2 tsp. and it's a small bottle. that being said, it tastes pleasant, and seems to work.

WOW..

Posted by Reviewer2278575 on Jan 30, 2012

THIS IS A GREAT SYRUP FOR YOUR BODY SYSTEM OR YOUR HEALTH..