black elderberry

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Jul 12, 2010

I use this mostly in the winter to help me stay well. If I get a virus in the summer, or have been exposed to something, I will also use it for awhile. It seems to be quite helpful to me in staying well.

Natueres Way, Sambucus,Black Elderberry

Posted by Reviewer2016637 on Jun 25, 2010

great taste nom toxic and it works

It's too sweet.

Posted by Reviewer1012746 on May 15, 2010

It's really sweet. Easy to eat. Good for baby.. not me.:-D

sambucus

Posted by Reviewer2527817 on Mar 01, 2010

taste great!

YUM!

Posted by Reviewer3276013 on Jan 14, 2010

Wow this stuff is tasty. Every time I take it I am reminded of that scene in Mary Poppins where she makes the kids take medicine and they are all horrified because medicine tastes awful but then when she pours it into spoons and they have a taste they burst into smiles and shout "lime cordial!" "strawberry!" Anyway, I always think that if she were to give me a spoonful of her magic medicine, I would shout "SAMBUCUS! DEEE-licious!" That's how good it tastes. As far as health issues, I haven't been sick since I started taking it, though it hasn't been that long, so take that as you will. I take one teaspoon per day, contrary to the directions, because it's expensive enough that way, even from iHerb.

I'm definitely stocking up on this

Posted by Reviewer2969894 on Nov 28, 2009

My husband, daughter & I have been taking this product for a few months now. This is the 1st year that I can remember all of us being cold-free & flu-free.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1063804 on Nov 26, 2009

Seems to shorten the duration of a cold if taken at the first sign. A little expensive because you need to take 2 tsp. and it's a small bottle. that being said, it tastes pleasant, and seems to work.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1107606 on Nov 20, 2009

Great product

I was the only one left standing!!

Posted by Reviewer1903104 on May 19, 2009

Hi All; My Unit was given shots for everything out there. We had to so we could respond when needed. I am retired NAVY. I read an article about Sambucol and it's "BLACK ELDERBERRY", so when we had to have all of the shots done in two months I talked to the Dr. I took one tea-spoon of Black Elderberry, 4 times each day for the 10 days that I took all of the shots. I did not get sick, like everyone else in my Unit did - about half went to the hospital - and I was done with it all in 10 days, not 60 days. They checked my response to the shots afterwords and they said that it was normal. Now, Sandie and I only take Black Elderberry whenever we feel like something is coming and we do not get any more shots. Now that I am retired I can choose to not have any shots. The order was at my house in 4 days, so iHerb.com is great too. We will keep using them and Black Elderberry forever . . . or until they come up with something better.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1757236 on May 14, 2009

Helped me already to fight off a cold that was going around my house. Also, tastes really good.